Chapter X

Previously...

I sit down a bit before Hayes suddenly...

Present...

...Kissed me, not a small slight kiss, I mean full on the lips. I sat there shocked just staring at Hayes.

"What the Hell Hayes!" I screamed as Hayes sat back frowning before there was a harsh knock on the door, now what?

I open the door to see Nash standing there. "What did Hayes do?" He asked calmly.

I took a deep breath before responding "He kissed me, Out of nowhere" I say quietly as he walks over to Hayes. Oh Crap...

I walk over hearing yelling and I pull Nash back before anyone got hurt. "Nash!" I yelled trying to get him away, he was stronger though.

Finally he stopped yelling at Hayes, I sighed sitting on the bed, my head in my hands. "This is all my fault" I mumbled.

//

It was time for another event. I sighed knowing it was late at night. Two events in one day, I know I would pass out soon.

We all drove to the event, it wasn't that far, Maybe ten minutes or so. When we got there be were lead through the crowed of screaming fans finally arriving back stage.

I sit down in the back since I was always called last. After a bit I was called out and I waved to everyone sitting down next to Cameron and Taylor, I still hate them. Yes, I know Cameron is my brother but that doesn't mean I would instantly forgive him.

Now was my least favorite part, Q and A. "Who wants to do a Q and A?" Shawn screams as all the fans scream back. I laugh at their energy this late at night.

I point to a girl that has a bandana and Taylor Caniff shirt. "If you weren't here now what would your dream job be?" I though this question was sweet, I thought for a second before finally responding.

"Probably a Veterinarian since I love taking care of animals." I respond smiling.

Taylor next calls on a girl who has really curly hair, and slutty clothes. "Why did this bitch come on tour with you? Is she your slave?" She laughs. I stand there tears brimming my eyes. "Actually..." I didn't hear the rest because I ran outside in tears.

I sat down by the doors crying, it was like Niagara Falls. I felt an arm go around my shoulders and I jerk away. "Don't touch me!" I yelled, it was Taylor.

He looked sad, like he was about to cry. "Those fans are just rude, you need to ignore them" He said trying to cheer me up, it wasn't working.

My day was going all wrong. First, Hayes kissing me now, getting called a bitch and being asked is I was a slave by a fan.

I kept crying, "G-go away Taylor!" I yelled as he left, then I saw Cameron walk out. I let him hug me.

"It's okay, please don't cry Olivia" He says is a soft voice.

I burry my face into the crook of his neck calming down. Cameron rubbed my back softly. I finally calmed down and I followed Cameron inside. Fans were staring at me as the one who asked that question was smirking.

I went backstage for the rest of the show. All I could hear was the fans before I fell asleep on the couch.

//

I woke up in my bed at the hotel, someone must've carried me. I sat up seeing Cameron lying next to me. I sighed before slowly getting out of bed not to wake him up, he looked peaceful.

I took a quick shower and got dressed in a t-shirt that was a 5 Sos shirt. I also put on some high wasted black shorts.

I got out of the bathroom to see a dressed and ready Cameron on his phone. "Morning" He said as I smiled not responding too him.

"We're all hanging in Taylor's room today since we don't have an event." Cameron said as I sighed.

I grabbed my phone as Cameron and I walked to Taylor's room and knocked on the door. Nash answered smiling as he let us in. I sat down in a chair that was in the corner of the room as the boys talked.

Taylor walked over to me smiling "Olivia..."