Chapter 12

I like this girl (off to side)
Too lazy to write Roman numerals today...
-

Chapter XII

"You're never leaving me" Is the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

//

I woke up looking around scared. I saw I wasn't in my hotel room, what the hell happened last night.

It took me a while to realize I was tied naked to a bed. I started to breathe heavily when I realized a blood spot. I was raped.

I start to cry trying to think of who it was. Then, Matt walks in. "What do you want?" I yell at him.

"You to be mine" He says smirking. Matt raped me is all I had in my head right now. I was ignoring him due to the current circumstances.

"Let me go Matt!" I yell starting to cry again. He slaps me across the face. Why do I deserve this?

"Shut up and Imll let you go" He says coming closer to me. He unties the ropes and I stand up not able to keep my balance, damn was he that rough?

I grab my clothes and quickly get dressed, I regained my balance by now. I run to my room knocking on the door harshly.

Hayes answers and I rush past him and run to the bed crying again. I notice Cameron, Nash, and Taylor were there also, crap.

"Olivia, what's wrong?" Taylor says lying next to me. "M-M-matt..." I couldn't finish due to my sobs.

"What did he do?" Taylor asks sounding scared.

Cameron looked scared and worried. I started to be calmer. "M-Matt, he-e r-raped me"I say bring my knees up to my chest hugging them. "I-I woke up this morning tied to a bed naked and knew it wasn't my room." I say tears still running down my cheeks.

A minute later I see Nash dragging Matt in, when did he leave? "Get him out of here!" I yell.

Matt smirks at me "You know you liked it." I look at him iin disgust.

Cameron goes up to Matt. "You raped my damn sister, what the hell is wrong with you Matt? I thought we were friends" Cameron says and slaps Matt, hard.

Taylor hugs me whispering in my ear "I'll protect you from now on" I smile "Thank you" I mouth to him.

//

We arrived at the airport since we had a new destination. "FLIGHT H4765 NOW BOARDING" I stand next to Cameron.

During the flight I sat next to Taylor and Shawn. Better than Matt, right?

We were heading to Kansas, it isn?t that far. "You Okay?" Taylor whispers in my ear, I nodded.

All of the guys besides Taylor, Cameron, Nash, and Hayes don't know about Matt.

//

We arrived in Kansas and grabbed all of our luggage. We headed to the Limo being attacked by fans. I sat down In the Limo next to Matt and Cameron, at least I was beside Cameron.

Half way to the hotel Matt runs his hand up my leg, I guess Cameron saw and slapped Matt's hand. Matt pulled away before putting his hand back.

I look at Matt wanting to punch him so bad. Matt kissed my neck and I got really annoyed.

"That's it Matt, Stop!" Cameron yells. Everyone looks over confused. "I-It's nothing" I say putting my head down.

Everyone shrugs.

//

We arrive at the hotel, I shared a room with Taylor and Mahogany, I'm so glad it wasn't Matt or Hayes. Haz got annoying after a while.

I sat on the bed not daring to unpack. I lay on a bed as I feel the bed dip down next to me. I look over to see a tired looking Taylor.

I cuddle close to him closing my eyes. This was going to be a day I was going to remember.