Ch. VI

-Olivia's POV-

-Past-

"Olivia" I hear my name and look up to see my ex by the name of....

-Present-

....Kian Lawley. God Dammit out of all the people I could've run into it just had to be him!

"Hey Kian" I mumble rolling my eyes. "You know him?" Matt ask.

Well nah! I broke up with Kian just to be with Matt. Now look where I am...

"Yes I do" I say as Kian walks closer. "So what's up?" Kian says to the boys.

I ignore them gladly for a while as they talk about 'O2L and MAGCON' and how everyone is...

Like damn he ignored me, well I'm accusing happy about that.

"We'll see you another time around!" Nash says waving to him.

"Ok tell us how you know him" Aaron ask so curious. Never thought this boy was so curious.

"I dated him in high school and then I broke up with him to be with Matt, and look where I am now!" I mumble something they can't hear.

"Olivia please forgive me!" Matt says giving me a puppy dog look. "Fuck you, you're the reason I got beaten by 'Taylor and the Bitches'" see what I did there? No? Ok...
-
Today we didn't Have and event, just a meet and greet which was small.

I sat at the table for the meet and greet next to Carter and Taylor. You have got to be kidding me. Even worse, Kian was hanging out with them today meaning I had to be around him all day.

The meet and greet finished in about an hour so after that we all decided to just go back to hotel and relax.

We were all hanging out in Nash and Carter's room. I sat next to Hayes since he wasn't one of 'them'.

We talked about random stuff. By we I mean Hayes and I. I didn't want to talk to the boys.

After a while I decide to leave, Hayes wanting to stay. I start walking down the hall until I hear my name. I turn around to see Aaron.

"Oh. hey" I say sighing as he walks closer "What do you want?" I ask wanting him to go away.

"I want to apologize for everything I have done to you!" He says looking sad "I never meant to hurt you, Taylor just tried sticking up for Matt since you broke up with him"

"Ok, I forgive you. Thanks for being honest Aaron. I'll see you tomorrow" I say before we say bye and I arrive to my to my room sighing as I collapse on the bed by caring about getting into my pajamas.