Chapter IV

Olivia/Avery's POV

I wake up to Hayes's snoring. Awake I decide to get dressed, I put on light skinny jeans, my 5sos shirt , and MAGCON hoodie.

I check the time '9:46' crap, our first event is in 14 minutes.

"Hayes wake up, we have 14 minutes to get ready!" I yell making the boy jump. "Oh, crap" he says getting dressed quickly and fixing his hair.

I leave the room a couple minutes after Hayes running.

I make it to stage in time. I sit in a chair back stage waiting for my name to be called as I see Carter walking towards me, I freeze.

"Hey Avery, you ready for your first time?" He says laughing . "Y-yeah" I say avoiding eye contact like I was supposed to do in high school.

"And out new member Avery Walker!" Mahogany says as I walk out into the stage.

-

This is probably one of the most funniest days of my life.

The boys stop dancing and doing their silly stuff as the music stops, I walk up. "How about we do a Q & A?" Shawn says. "Sure" everyone says as we all stand up.

It was a couple questions until some asked me one. It wasn't really a question. "Avery, tell us about your life story!" A girl with brown hair and a yellow bandana says.

Time to let the boys hear my story. I sigh as I grab hold of the microphone.

"First of, my name isn't Avery Walker, it's Olivia Henderson. There is a very good reason I changed my name." I look at the boys some on the are shocked and some of them still do not know.

"Ever since middle school I was bullied by nine boys, every day I would get humiliated, punched, kicked, and so on, I got hurt in any way possible. There is evidence that I was truly hurt by these bullies" I pull up my sleeves and show everyone my cuts and scars. "I still am scared of these boys"

"Tell us their names!" Someone yells. I think about it and decide to tell them.

"Their names are..." I sigh and look down and back up. " Taylor, Nash, Carter, Matthew, Cameron, Aaron, Shawn, Jack G, and Jack J."

I look in the crowd hearing people yelling at the MAGCON boys.

"You call them 'Role models' and I call them bullies" I walk of the stage.

-

I sit backstage thinking of how I just ruined millions of girls lives.

I see Taylor walk over to me looking mad. "Hello Olivia, I thought I would of never seen you again, you know you are still ugly and worthless." Taylor says as he starts punching me repeatedly in the stomach.

"Taylor Stop!" I hear Shawn scream running over.

Shawn pushes Taylor off of me and helps me up. "I'm so sorry about all this, it is just when you broke up with Matthew, Taylor got mad and made us all bully you."

"I forgive you Shawn, I don't know if I'll ever forgive Taylor or Matthew" I say standing up holding my stomach feeling pain.

Taylor walks over. "Sorry, I don't know what just got into me" I snap "Like I would ever forgive you! you made my life a living hell"

"Olivia, the truth is I-I, love you!" Taylor says before I'm out of sight.

For once I feel bad for Taylor,
Am I developing feeling for my bully?