Chapter XI

Previously...

Taylor walked over to me smiling "Olivia..."

Present...

"Olivia..." Taylor says taking a deep breath. "I've loved you since the day I saw you, I don't know why you breaking up with matt got me into hurting you and breaking you and I am really sorry. I know this isn't the right time to say all thing knowing you hate me but.." He pauses again "will you go out with me?" He says before looking down nervously.

I though about it for a bit, his explanation was sweet. I finally answered "Sure" I say softly smiling "and I can't forgive you yet, you haven't proven yourself" I say smirking.

//

Today was another event, our last one here. I decided I was going to sing. It was a song a wrote when I was in high school, I have never shared it with anyone before.

We arrive at the event going through the crowd of fans everywhere. I chatted with Mahogany for a bit.

"So, anything new?" She asks me adjusting her cat ears.

"Yeah, taylor asked me out" I say as I feel heat rising to my cheeks.

"Did you say yes?" She asked as I slowly nodded. She hugged me. "If he hurts you, I hurt him, got it?" I laugh at her and her silliness.

Mahogany went out on stage and called out the names. I went out waving to the crowd of screaming fans.

"What's up everyone!" Mahogany yelled in the microphone.

All the fans screamed as I laugh a bit.

A bit of time passed. We did a Q & A. Since the last event I hated them.

"You!" I say pointing to a girl with a snap back and a plain white shirt.

"Why did you start you tube?" She asked me as I smiled.

"Well one day I was in my room and I was bored watching YouTube an I thought to myself 'I should make a channel' and I uploaded my first ever video. And here I am now" I say smiling.

A couple minutes later Shawn called on a girl with long blonde hair. "Are any of the boys in a relationship?" She asked laughing a bit.

"Not that I know of." Shawn said laughing quietly.

"Actually" Taylor said right after Shawn and everyone looked at him. "Who is the lucky girl Taylor?" Matthew joked and laughed.

"It is Olivia" he said as I felt heat rising to my cheeks.

All the guys looked shocked as the fans cheered and screamed.

We did a couple more questions before it was time for performances.

Jack Squared sung 'Like That'. Shawn sang 'show you acoustic'. And then it was my turn. I slowly stood up and walked to the microphone.

(All Creds to Taylor Swift)

"The name of this song is Style" I say nervously, I was since this was the first time I ever sang this in front of people.

"Midnight, you come and pick me up
No headlights
Long drive, could end in burning flames or paradise
Fade into view, it's been a while since I have even heard from you
I should just tell you to leave cause I
Know exactly where it leads but I
Watch us go round and round each time

You got that James Dean day dream look in your eye
And I got that red lip classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time.
Cause we never go out of style
We never go out of style

You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt.
And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt,
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time.
Cause we never go out of style
We never go out of style."

I finish the song and everyone cheered. I smiled as the event was over, we didn't have a meet and greet either.

//

We got back to the hotel and we were hanging out in Nash's room. I stayed near Cameron the whole time.

"Who was that song about?" Cameron asked me. 'Oh Crap' I thought as all the guys looked I me, I didn't respond.

"Tell us Olivia" Cameron begged. I sighed looking up.

"I wrote the song in high school when I was dating Matt" I said as I feel heat rushing to my cheeks.

I looked at Matt seeing he looked embarrassed.

Cameron looked shocked and then I saw Shawn. He had an expression nobody else had.

"Shawn?" I ask worried. "That's the song I heard you sing once when I passed by the music room. I remember now. It was after school and I was going to the bus stop when I heard singing from the music room that caught my attention. And when I looked in I saw Olivia Singing with a guitar in hand" he said as I was in shock.

"You heard me that day?" I asked loudly in shock as he nodded his head.

"I'm going to my room" when I entered my room I felt a pair of arms around me and I screamed but it was muffled due to a cloth covering my mouth.

"You're never leaving me" is the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

-

SORRY I NEEDED DRAMA 😭