Chapter II

Olivia's POV

We arrive at the mall when we first go to the salon, Alexis (My sister) tell them to dye my hair blonde (I have brown hair), wax and fix my eyebrows, and a bunch of other stuff that I didn't under stand.

When the person was finished I looked into he mirror, then Alexis gave me contacts. (I have glasses) It took a while to adjust the contacts.

I had blonde hair, no glasses. I didn't recognize myself!

After we left we went to go shop for new clothes from stores like Forever 21, American Apparel and many others.

After, what it seems like forever, we went to get food. When we sit down I am petrified.

"Olivia? What's wrong?" Alexis says sounding worried. "My bullies are here" I say about to cry.

"They won't recognize you!" Alexis says which make me feel better until, Gilinsky walks over.

"Hey babe can I get your number?" He says winking. "Fuck you!" I say and give him the middle finger as I hear the rest of the boys 'oohing' as he walks off embarrassed.

I Year Later

"Thanks for watching, make sure to subscribe!" I say waving to the camera as I shut it off.

Ok, what am I doing? Let me tell you what has happened in the last year.

Well, first off all Alexis and I moved to North Carolina. It's actually nice here. Also, I am a famous YouTuber!

It's nice to be famous, but I hate the fans who bombarde you on the street.

RING RING RING RI-

I answer my phone getting a call from an unknown number. "Hello?" I say confused.

"May I speak to Olivia Henderson?" A man with a deep voice says. "This is she" I say wondering who was calling "May I ask who this is?" I ask as he responds with his name as , Bart.

"I was calling to ask you if you wanted to join a group called, MAGCON, you go around on a tour meeting fans" the so called 'Bart' says.

"Sure! I would love to!" I say basically screaming on the inside with joy.

"Thank you! I will send you your plane ticket, your first stop is L.A." I hang up and start packing.

Honestly I don't technically know what MAGCON is.

Well I will just have to find out, won't i...