Chapter 18

I'm wake up remembering I'm in Jack's closet. "let me out!" I yell but it turns in a mumble of words.

He opens the door and slaps me, "Be Quiet" he whispers As someone enters the room.

He goes to lock it but I stop the door with me foot with out him noticing. "Jack, have you seen Olivia?" Taylor says with worry.

"No, but I'm sure she's fine" he says giving a cheeky grin. Just then I kick the door open and Jack gets furious.

"Olivia!" Taylor yells bad he runs to me, just then he falls to the ground, a knife in his back.

It takes a while but I remove the duct tape, "Why!" I yell looking at Taylor's body.

Jack looks at me "Shit" he mumbles grabbing Taylor. He throws Taylor in the closet as Cameron and Nash run in seeing me and bleeding Taylor.

Nash holds down the mental Jack as Cameron frees me. He grabs Taylor as We call 911.

911 arrives as he goes into the ambulance. Cameron rides with him as Nash and I speed there.

When we arrive we go up to Taylor's room, I was drenched in tears. The heart beat was really slow.

He has, he needs to live. A doctor comes in with a sad face. "I'm afraid he might not make it" with those words I break down again.

Suddenly, the monitor flat lines. "No!" I scream kneeling by Taylor's bed. "This has to be dream!" I say as Nash comes up behind me "It isn't a dream Olivia." He says as I cry into his shoulder.

We are pulled out of the room as they try to fix him, which was impossible. He wasn't completely dead now he was in a coma, the doctors didn't know when he would awake.

Taylor has a piece of paper in his hand, I remember he had it before. I grab it and it says 'Lines' in neat letters.

I open it to read, 'I know your life has been hell, but I love you, I really do, Will you marry me and be with me  forever and always?' I tear up, was he?

The doctor comes  in "We found this in his pocket" she says holding out a black box. I burst out Into tears.

I need to be with Taylor, no matter what it takes. I will love him Forever and Always...