Chapter IX

The whole story is now Olivia's POV by the way
-
I wake up, my cheeks stained in tears. I Stand up taking a shower. I change into and Aztec print crop top and high waisted black shirts with grey vans.

I do my make up and put my hair in a high pony tail.

Today we had an event early in the morning so I had to get up around 6:00.

I walk to the lobby to see all the boys. Taylor was smirking at me while Cameron had a sad face. I feel bad for Cameron but I shouldn't.

We arrive at the event hearing many screams. We decided to do a Q and A (Who says this: Hello Good day it's time for a Q and Slay!) first.

I call on this girl who had red hair and was wearing a bandana and a taylor Caniff shirt.

"Do you have any type of relations with any of the boys?" She as as I think about cameron.

I look over at Cameron and he nods his head ever so slightly only so I could see.

"I actually do" I say not smiling at all.

Suddenly every says 'Who are you dating?!'

"I'm not dating anyone" I say and half of the girls sigh in relief. "I have a brother on this tour with me that I found out about yesterday. I am not Olivia Henderson. I'm Olivia Dallas"

I hear many gasp even the boys are shocked. I know that now everyone know but I still can't forgive Cameron.

-

We went back to the hotel. I was sitting in my room talking with Hayes when there was a knock on the door.

I answer the door to see Cameron. "What do you want?" I say leaning against the wall

"You to forgive me" he says smiling. "Like hell I'll forgive you!" I yell at him.

"Just because I'm your brother doesn't mean I won't hurt you" he whispers in my ear before leaving and slamming the door shut.

"What was that about?" Hayes asked (He didn't know because he didn't go to the event)

"Cameron's my brother" I say and he immediately understands.

I sit down a bit before Hayes suddenly...