Chapter VIII

Olivia?s POV

I wake up in my hotel room, Hayes told me before I went to sleep that he was staying in Carter and Taylor's Room. Why? I don't know.

I take a shower changing into a Green Day shirt, white high wasted jeans, and grey vans. I put my hair up in a high pony tail then into a bun. I grab my phone and walk out the door to the lobby.

We get to the event, we have about 30 minutes before it starts.

I was just about to enter the building until I am dragged into an alley. I open my eyes when I am thrown to the ground. It was Cameron and Taylor, fuck.

Taylor punched me in the face hard. "Why are doing this?" I ask groaning in pain.

"Because you won't forgive us, so let us continue" He smirks as Cameron kicks my back then my stomach. They were hitting and kicking harder than they did in high-school.

Taylor finished by punching my stomach. I get up in pain. I go to the nearest bathroom. I look at my stomach seeing bruises, no one will look at my stomach at least.

I get back stage just as they called my name out. I walk out waving at everyone as I sit down. The only seat available was next to Taylor.

We did a Q and A when Shawn called on this girl who looked about 15 with blonde hair. "Why did Bart choose you to go on tour with them? You're just a slut begging for attention" She says in a snotty voice and an ugly laugh.

Tears brim my eyes as I run back stage. When I sit on the floor back stage I get a phone call from my mom.

"Hey mom" I say with a small smile.

"Hey Sweetie, do you know a guy named Cameron Dallas?" She asked with a bit of a confused tone.

"Yes I do, I'm on tour with him right now, why?" I ask a tiny bit worried.

"He is your brother" She says sounding excited.

"Mom I'll talk to you later, bye" I hang up the call dropping my phone.

-

We get back to the hotel, Shawn and Aaron trying to cheer me up. Everyone went to their rooms, I went to Nash and Cameron's Room.

I knock on the door, Nash answering. "I need to talk to Cameron" I push him out of the way and I stand in front of Cameron.

"What do you want?" He asks trying to watch the tv.

"You're my brother!" I say about to cry, I know my mom wouldn?t lie to me.

"Who told you that?" He chuckles at the end.

"My mom" I say a bit mad. "You know, you have bullied me since 8th grade! And the whole time you have been my brother! You don't know how mad I am! Knowing someone that should love and protect me hurt me, made me have no friends!" I yell at him as I turn around to leave.

I start walking off as he grabs my arm "Oliv-" I cut him off pulling my arm away. "Save It Dallas!" I yell before leaving the room.

I lean against their door in the hallway as I hear Cameron Yell at Nash. "I screwed up Nash! I hurt my sister for years on end!" He yells before I hear something smash

"Dude Chill!" I hear Nash trying to calm him down. Good Luck Nash.

I walk back to my room tears in my eyes, I start to cry. I cry myself to sleep thinking. ?'Should I forgive him? No? Yes?. No? Yes? No?' Before falling asleep.