Chapter 16

I wake up and look around seeing someone next to me. I rub my eyes and see it was Taylor, what does he want?

I shake him lightly and he wakes up "What?" He mumbles looking at me.

"What? Is that really what you're asking me? Get out!" I yell and he stands up putting his arms up in defense.

I look at him with tears threatening to spill from my eyes. He walks out and I lay back down bursting out in tears.

I hear my phones ring tone go off and see the caller ID.

'Shawnie 🎤'

I answer and smile "Hello!" I say loudly laughing at the end. "Hey, the boys and I are going to party tonight and I was wondering if you would like to come?" He asks as I hear the pleading in his voice.

"Sure, what time is the party?" I ask looking at my watch to see right now it is 11:00 am. "8:00 pm, I'll go by your room before then to get you" he says before hanging up. What should I do for 8 hours?

I get up from my bed and get dressed in some dark capris with some rips, a black muscle tee that says 'I eat glitter for breakfast' in big white block letters. (A/N I have that shirt and it is rad af)

I put on some teal slip on keds and straighten my hair. I just grab 2 pieces of hair from the front and pin then to the back with a black bow.

I put my phone in my pocket and walk out of the hotel room. I walk to start bucks and order a Carmel Frappe.

*

It is 6:30 so I enter my room and begin to get ready for the party. I change out of my outfit into a pair of black shorts, a white crop top that had a treble clef on it, high top black converse, and my hair was in a fishtail braid.

By now it was 7:30 so I grab my phone just as I hear a knock at the door. I open the door to see Shawn."Hey!" I say as we begin to walk to the party, it wasn't that far away.

We arrive and apparently it was at my exes Kian Lawley's House, just great. We enter after we hear loud music, the music becomes louder. By now Shawn had disappeared and I see a lot of drunk people.

I sit down on a nearby couch and drink some water. I hear some one talk into a micro phone and I look up to see Taylor standing by the speakers.

"I know I usually don't write songs, but I've been working on this one for about 2 days, it didn't take that long but it means a lot to me, I hope you guys like it" by now on standing near by Him hearing the music start.

(All Credit To Walk The Moon, In the Story whatever song Taylor writes is Walk the Moon songs, so walk the moon never existed)

"You got curves like the ocean, gonna take it in slow motion Got emotions that'll make it last You got freckles on your shoulder, ammunition like a soldier And visions, ambitions to be the best

Oh and Jenny why don't we, Jenny why don't we be getting together I said Jenny shouldn't we, Jenny shouldn't we be getting together

J-J-J-Jenny's got a body just like an hourglass But I'm taking my time, I'm taking my time I wanna be the sand inside that hourglass Take it slow, oh, oh, gonna make it last

Jenny got your number and I've got you for the summer It's a bummer that things go so fast
It's been a ride like Days of Thunder but these days have been a-running
Like sand through the hourglass

I've been dreaming that we could, dreaming that we could be sticking together
I got evidence cause every time I turn a corner, it's up against the wall
And as the rest of the world fades out
As the rest of the world fades out

I'm thinking Jenny's got a body just like an hourglass
But I'm taking my time, I'm taking my time
I wanna be the sand inside that hourglass
Take it slow, oh, oh
Jenny's got a body just like an hourglass
But I'm taking my time, I'm taking my time
I wanna be the sand inside that hourglass
Take it slow, oh, oh
But I'm not gonna take it from you, I'll let you give it to me

I said I'm not gonna take it from you, I'll let you give it to me" he finished the song and walks away smirking at me. I was standing there shocked as he had a great voice.

I walk over to him and turn him around "you have a great voice" I say nicely before walking away.

I walk over to my seat again and sit down as I look at the time. 10:00, already? I see Cameron come up to me and slaps me, he was obviously drunk. I stand up and text Shawn.

Olivia 🙆

Don't bother looking for me, I am going to the hotel.

I hit send harshly and begin walking to the hotel. I get inside the hotel and run to my room just incase there was any fans.

I walk toward my room and hear music coming from the room next door. I open the door thinking its Shawn but it was Taylor. I sit by the door with it slightly cracked listening to him figure out the lyrics.

It walked a while but he finished the beginning of the song so I listen closely. I still had tear stains on my cheek from when Cameron slapped me.

"Oooh Ooh Oooh Coming up slowly, oh, sun over the hill
Daylight still a long time coming
But I know it will Been under their spell, oh, but we're coming awake
So we'll be rude, we'll be loud
As long as it takes

This is why, this is why,
we crank the dial to the right
This is why we're biting the bullet
We know the kids are right

Ooh ooh ooh Different colors ooh ooh ooh We carry each other ooh ooh ooh
We're just different colors This is why we're biting the bullet
We know the kids are right" I hear him sing as I smile at the lyrics. I decide to go back to my room.

I walk in and change into my sleep wear before getting in bed falling asleep to his song.