Chapter 15

I wake up to a warm breath on my neck sending chills down my spine. I turn over to see Taylor, he looked adorable when he slept.

I slowly Grab my phone not to wake him up. I take a quick picture and decide to post it on Twitter.

@OllieHend05 (I made that up, I don't know if it is real)

He looks so cute when he sleeps! Love yah! [Image] @taylorcaniff

I put my phone away before getting up, or I try getting up. Taylor's arms hook around me. "Don't Go" I hear him mumble.

I smile and finally get out of his grip. "We have an event today!" I say before walking into the bathroom. I roll my suitcase in so I could change.

I turn on the shower and undress hoping in. I wash myself and get out drying myself. I change into Black skinny jeans, grey long sleeves crop top, and black converse.

I dry my hair and braid it into a fish tail. I finish my hair and walk out of the bathroom bringing my suitcase with me.

I look to see Taylor dressed and sitting on the bed. "Did you go to one of the boys room?" I ask as he responds with a nod.

He walks over to me and shows me his phone screen which showed the image I took this morning. I laugh as he has an angry but, cute look on his face.

"Awe is little Taylor mad?" I joke as I slip on my black flats and slip my phone into my pocket.

I open the hotel door and hold it. "Let's go!" I say as we have 10 minutes to get to the event. He hops up from the bed and follows behind me.

I close the door to see Nash and Cameron also just exiting their room. "Hey Cam!" I say walking towards him.

Cameron smiles and pulls me into A hug. I hug back laughing. "are we going to go or what?" Nash asks standing next to Taylor.

I pull away from the hug and begin to walk with them towards the lobby.

We reach the lobby to see the boys standing there. I look at Matthew and roll me eyes.

We walk to the event since it wasn't that far. We still had the body guards with us.

We reach the event, this wasn't a big event, it was small. We walk inside heading back stage to get set up. I sit down in a random chair waiting for my name to be called by Mahogany.

When Mahogany calls my name I walk out waking at everyone as they cheer. I sit down in a chair which is the last seat left but with my luck, it's next to Matthew. I could feel his stare on me even though I wasn't looking at him, It just felt all wrong and weird.

It was time for Q and A and I stood up with my microphone next to the other boys. "Who's ready for a Q and A?" I ask loudly into the microphone as all the voices either scream 'Yes' or just, scream.

I see many hands go up and Matthew chose a girl who had blonde hair and a bandana. "Tell us your darkest secret!" she says smiling like a freaking idiot.

I could feel my cheeks turn pink, I look over at Matthew. "I'd rather not" He says and glances at me chuckling.

I nod as I look away, I didn't want anyone except for people I knew like Taylor, Cameron, etc. about the rape. And of course he could go to jail, I might like that. I bite my lip softly as Nash looks for someone to call on.

*

It was the end of the event and I was glad we didn't have a Meet and Greet today. I grab Cameron's hand as we begin our walk to the hotel.

We arrive at the hotel when I feel something in my pocket. I pull out a peice of paper, on the front, 'For Olivia' in red. I open it up to see it was a letter.

Dear Olivia,

My plan is about to begin, I have everything ready. Watch out for your beloved Taylor. If you tell him anything about this you will die. Watch your back sweetie, I would be expeting me if I were you.

From, A.

I put the note back in my pocket and open the door to my room. I walk in to see Taylor sitting on the bed. I smile and sit next to him.

"So, Olivia, I was wondering if you would like to go on a date tonight, a real one" He says as his cheeks are a light pink.

"Sure, don't be so nervous" I say grabbing his hand. "Great!" He chuckles. "Be ready by 8, I'm going to be in the boys room getting ready. I check the time and it was already 5:00 o' clock so I decide to rest.

I wake up and it was 7:00, I get up and head to the shower. I undress and do the same thing I did this morning.

I walk out and get dressed in some white jeans, a flowy black tank top, and some white flats. I put my hair in a high ponytail and then into a neat bun.

I hear a knock on the door and put my phone it my pocket as I was 8. I open the door to see Taylor standing in the door way. He was wearing nice jeans and a white t-shirt. His hair was usual, a bandana which was white.

I close the door grabbing his hand. "Where are we going?" I ask as we reach the lobby. "If I told you it wouldn't be great!" He says which makes me giggle.

*

We walk a bit longer and we reach a forest, it was a beautiful forest, trees, flowers, you know. He walks me in and under a tree lies a picnic blanket with a basket set ontop. "This is beautiful Taylor" I say looking around as we sit down on the blanket.

He smiles "I knew you would like it" he says opening the basket. The stuff wasn't too fancy or too plain.

*

After we finished eating and laughing and talking about random stuff and cleaning and packing. We decided to walk around.

We walked to a lake that was in the forest and say down on a log near the water. Taylor grabs my hand as we looked at each other.

We both lean in as I feel our lips connect. There were fireworks and my stomach was doing constant flips in this kiss.

Sooner or later we pulled away. My face was red. "Let's go back to the hotel, it's getting late" he says as he stands up grabbing the stuff.

This was a night to remember.

*

I wake up the next morning without Taylor next to me. A takes a while to realize that there was a note stuck to my pillow.

I quickly read it and put in down. Him and the boys, plus Mahogany of course were out for a meeting. I sigh as I sit myself up in my bed.

I grab my phone and go on Twitter. I open it and scroll through before finding something that caught my eye.

I click on it and read it, liars. The post talked about how I am cheating on Taylor, I would never.

I click on the picture and see a picture that looks like me and another guy kissing. Taylor is going to get so pissed at me.

Suddenly I hear the door slammed open and an angry Taylor looking at my eyes with fire.

"How could you Olivia?" He ask walking closer. "Taylor! I never cheated on you, this photo is a fake!" I yell at him biting my lip.

"Bull shit, we're done!" He states before slamming the door on his way out. I sit on the bed, tears pouring out of my eyes.

This will be a morning to remember.