Chapter 13

I'm updating cause hell! I can!
-
I wake up to see no Taylor next to me. I was the only person in the room. I look around rubbing my eyes as I grab my phone.

I call Taylor, no answer. I call Matt, no answer. I call Cameron, finally he answers.

"Where's taylor?" I yell at him. He sighs as I want to scream.

"He's in the hospital" he says as I freeze. "What happened?" I ask laying down trying to calm down.

"Last night when he went to the bathroom we heard a sound and we went in to see Taylor on the floor with blood around him arm." He says as my heart drops. Was Taylor depressed? Did he never tell anyone?

Taylor's POV (only time I'm doing this probably)

I slowly get up from the bed not wanting to wake Olivia. This was the first time and last.

I head to the bathroom and look for a razor. I find one and sit on the edge of the bath. I don't know why but I've been down lately.

One cut...

Two cut...

Thre... Oh no I cut to deep. Is all a can think before I feel light headed and fall to the ground. "Taylor?" Is the last thing I hear.

Olivia's POV

I run to my car and straight to the hospital. Cameron gave me all the directions to get there. I was worried about Taylor.

I park my car and run inside to the Front Desk "What room is Taylor Caniff in?" I ask as she looks through papers. "Room 221B" She says as i rush up one flight of stairs in to the room to see Cameron, Both Jacks, and Matthew.

My eyes fall over to Taylor who looked lifeless in the hospital bed. Wires hooked in both arms. He looked miserable.

I sat down, head in hands. Why would he do this to himself. He has a perfect life.

Cameron rubs my back trying to calm me down. It wouldn't work.

It was night and I volunteered to stay with Taylor for the night. I lay on the small couch closing my eyes.

"Please, please come back Taylor" I say quietly. "Olivia?" Is the last thing I hear before I fall asleep.

-
Short update...
I'm working on a long chapter!