Chapter 14

I wake up to only see Taylor on the hospital bed. I sat up just staring at Taylor, I still wanted to know why he was like this.

I stand up and see a note beside Taylor.

Dear Olivia,

Taylor is now here probably because of me, right? He looks so peaceful, maybe I should kill him, or maybe even you? Have a nice life.

From, Anonymous

I put a hand over my mouth holding back my tears. I need to find this Anonymous before he hurts anyone.

I fold up the note into my pocket and grab Taylor's hand. I feel a small squeeze and look to see Taylor's eyes slowly opening.

"Taylor?" I say my mouth wide open in happiness in shock.

"What happened?" He asks looking around the room.

"Apparently the boys found you in the bathroom floor of the hotel with blood around your arm, why did you cut?" I ask the last part quietly.

"I-I don't know, I guess after you came back telling us Matt, you know, raped you. I felt like I couldn't do anything, I could've stopped it, it's all my fault!" He yells as I bite my lip softly.

"It isn't your fault, I'm going to go get a nurse" I say walking out of the room.

*

"You guys can leave whenever you're ready" the Nurse tells us as I hand Taylor a pair of clothes I brought In case he woke up.

He changes and I get into my car, Taylor in the passenger seat.

I drive home being careful. I didn't tell the boys he woke up so they are going to be in complete shock.

I park my car In front of the hotel and get out. I wait for Taylor and walk into the hotel.

I go to my room and see they are all there. They all looked shocked and ran up to Taylor hugging the life out of him. I laugh a bit. "Be careful with him" I say pointing to bandaged wrist.

I then realize Matt wasn't in the room so I think maybe he is in his room. I ignore that and sit on my bed.

Taylor lays down next to me and smiles. I smile back before falling asleep in his arms.