Chapter 17

I wake up to no music, no noise, not even my own breath. I look around seeing I wasn't in my hotel room. I see a person walk in wearing a black mask, black pants, black everything.

"H-Hello?" I say as the man walks towards me. "Who are you?" I say as the man takes of the mask to revel Matthew. He had a knife in his hand.

He walks closer before stabbing me in my chest making me scream out.

I wake up to see I was covered in sweat and breathing heavily. And Taylor and Shawn both running towards me. "Are you okay?" Shawn asks me laying down next to me.

"I-I had a night terror, that's all" I say laying back down staring at the ceiling. "If you need anything just call me" Shawn says as they both walk out.

I couldn't fall asleep for the rest of the night, not with the though of Matt killing me in my mind. I stand up and see it is 6:00 am.

I take a quick shower and get dressed in black skinny jeans, Green Day muscle tee, and some converse.

I walk out of the room to hear crying, coming from a Guy. I look around and see at the end of the hall there's a crying Nash Grier.

"N-Nash? What's wrong?" I say running to him. He removes his hands from his face to show bruises on his arms and face.

I gasp "What happened!" I say examining the bruises. "C-cameron he-e" is all he says before breaking out into tears again.

"What did he do?" I ask grabbing his hand. "He beat me up, and no he wasn't drunk." He says as I start to get angry "Tell me the whole story" I say as he takes a deep breath. "It all started when..."

[Flash Back-Nash's POV]

I sat in Cameron and I's hotel room checking Twitter and following some fans when Cameron barges through the door.

"What's up!" I yell chuckling at the end. "Shut the fuck up" he says throwing his phone at me. I gasp at his attitude.

"Cameron I-" is all I say before I feel a fist his my face. I stare at him be founded. "Are you drunk?" I ask holding back my tears as I hold my cheek.

"No!" He yells grabbing my collar and slams me up against the wall. "What's wrong?" I yell looking into Cams eyes.

"Shut up!" He screams at me throwing many more punches leaving me in a mess of pain. "Cameron!" I cry out in tears.

He drops me to the ground and I groan in pain. I run out to the end of the hall in a mess of bruises, pain, and tears.

"N-Nash? What's wrong?" I hear a female voice say as I look up to see Olivia running towards me.

[Present: Olivia's POV]

"That's horrible! I'll be right back!" I say running into Cameron's room to see Cam curled up in the corner of the room crying.

He was hugging his knees rocking back and forth muttering words. "Cam" I say quietly as his head shoots up. "Olivia!" He yells engulfing me in a hug.

"I-I can't believe I hurt my best friend" he says not letting go of the hug. I pull Away, "come see what you did!" I yell as he follows me to the end of the hall.

I hear Cam gasp as he slowly walks toward Nash. "I did this to you?" he asks as Nash nods.

Seeing these two cry makes me cry. I run off to my room in a ball of tears. Why am I the one who has the pain in both my heart and blood?

I lean my head Against the wall and bang my fist harshly to get rid of my anger. I hear someone barge in and see Taylor standing there with worried eyes.