Chapter VII

Olivia's POV

I wake up remembering today we had another event, I did not want to go.

I get up seeing Hayes' bed empty, he probably already left to go to the boys.

I take a shower changing into a white crop top, high waisted blue wash shorts, a white flower crown, and my blue vans.

I leave the room checking my phone as I walk to the boys room knocking on the door, Cameron and Taylor awnser.

"Guys we need to leave for the event" I say as all there heads look up and shock and they run out the door.

We leave to the event and when we arrive there we were bombarded by fans.

We finally get back stage and wait for Mahogany to call out names. First was Matt, then Nash, Taylor, Cameron, Shawn, Aaron, the Jacks, and Carter then there was me.

I walk into the stage waving at everyone as I took a seat.

A while passed until everyone wanted me to sing a song. Honestly I was nervous.

"Come on Olivia!" Jack J says smiling like an idiot. I ignore him.

I grab the microphone and sigh. I decide to sing 'Uma Thurman' by Fall Out Boy. (This song came out Jan. 12, 2015! I recommend you go listen to it)

-

"I can move mountains

I can work a miracle, work a miracle

Oh, oh, keep you like an oath

May nothing but death do us part

She wants to dance like Uma Thurman

Bury me till I confess

She wants to dance like Uma Thurman

And I can't get you out of my head

The stench, the stench, of summer sex

And CK eternity, oh hell yes

Divide me down to the smallest I can be

Put your, put you v-v-v-venom in me

I can move mountains

I can work a miracle, work a miracle

Oh, oh, keep you like an oath

May nothing but death do us part

She wants to dance like Uma Thurman

Bury me till I confess

She wants to dance like Uma Thurman

And I can't get you out of my head

The blood, the blood, the blood of the lamb

It's worth two lions, but here I am

And I slept in last night's clothes and
tomorrow's dreams

But they're not quite what they seem"
-

I finish singing as everyone cheers even the boys, except for Taylor.

We did a Q and A mostly asking the boys to twerk (obviously)

I call on a girl with dark brown hair. "Do you like any of the boys!" She asks as I stand there before saying "No" she sighs as she is sad. I had to keep a secret... (you will find out who she likes later!)

The event ends as I sit back stage. Taylor walks over "please forgive me Olivia!" He says looking sad. he try's every single day to get on my good side.

"Why should I Taylor?! You made my life hell and you keep trying to make things better! In highschool I was a joke. Now you think I am lovely, sweet but you don't know what I can do, I'm watching you, How many times will I have to repeat this to you?!" I say walking off the Shawn.

"Taylor thinks I'll forgive him like that" I say laying my head on Shawn's shoulder.

"He just feels bad, I know we bullied you, but look where it got you! You are a beautiful, famous, caring girl." He stops and looks up at me. "I'm just going to say this now" He Pauses " I-I love you Olivia." He says as I look up at him in shock.

He leans in and I get nervous until Taylor walks in, THANKS TAYLOR (Not sarcastically)

I jump back seeing Taylor as Shawn looks mad at Taylor.

"I'm just going to go, we have the meet and greet" I say walking away.

I go to the table at the meet and Greey and sit next Mahogany "Hey Mahogany" I say setting my stuff down.

"Hey Olivia, oh and is it fine if I call you Ollie?" She ask me as I nod.

It took about 3 hours for the meet and Greet but I loved meeting fans.

We heading back to the hotel since it was like 2 in the morning.

Everyone went to their room. Hayes and I just fall on our beds and fall asleep not even changing clothes.

I was not excited for tomorrow. Here is why... Shawn told me Taylor was getting mad and he might beat me up again. I have to trust Shawn about that, right?