04: golden moment

SUNDAY NOVEMBER 26, 2017

~~~~~

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?" Jaehyun repeated for the 38th time, making Maya groan and cover her ears, "Where is Sungchan when you need him?"

Jaehyun paused his teasing, turning to look at his younger friend, "He literally went in your room to wake you up..."

The girl tried to think back for a bit, pursing her lips.

"I woke up only 10 minutes ago— no Sungchan!" She shook her head, not recalling her crush entering her room.

"You were probably half asleep," Jaehyun sighed, "Of course. And that means you probably stayed up late."

"I was just drawing in my room!" "..." The older Jung sibling gave her a deadpan face, making her cave in sheepishly, "...Until 5am."

The taller friend ruffled his shorter friend's hair, "You should handle your time better, Maya."

"Shut up, I know you and Risa call until late hours sometimes. Makes me jealous, I wish I could do that with my cru—" She gasped.

"You have a CRUSH?!" Before her friend's parents could butt in, Maya nodded, "But I'm not telling you until like, sometime after the upcoming winter formal! Just don't tell the others, okay...?"

The older Jung sibling nodded, "Fine. But one day you'll understand why Risa and I are so cheesy. Can we pretend that airpla—" "UGH, GO AWAY!"

~~~~~

"Where's the others?" Shotaro asked, watching a child get dragged off the floor by his mother.

"Risa's hanging out with Taeyong and Doyoung, Mark's with Johnny, Jaemin got sick with the flu somehow so Chenle and Jisung are taking care of him, as for Jeno..." Renjun looked up to the three in front of him, placing his phone back in his pocket, "He's probably working, knowing him."

"Of course," Haechan scoffed, "But Sungchan, where's Maya?"

"She started hissing at me when I tried to wake her up..." Silence followed his sentence, before his three friends burst out laughing.

"Shut up!" Sungchan groaned, "She even dragged me to cuddle with her, so I escaped her grip—"

Donghyuck pouted, poorly mimicking a baby's voice, "Aww, she must be sad her boyfriend's gone!"

"We're not even dating??" Sungchan sighed, "Anyways, where are we going?"

"I wanna go to the arcade!" Shotaro butted in, "That's if we're not going anywhere..."