07: the party

SATURDAY DECEMBER 2, 2017

~~~~~

"Get in loser, we're going jopping." Sungchan turned to Risa, who stood outside of her house with a bag filled with pyjamas and extra clothes.

Risa frowned, confusion evident on her face, "What the hell is jopping?"

"My brother says it a lot. Taeyong, Ten, Lucas and those three university students they're friends with say that as well, but nobody explains it, so." Maya shrugged.

In lieu of Jaehyun picking his girlfriend up, it was his younger brother and her best friend sitting in the car, as Jaehyun was working more shifts at his job for some reason he wouldn't explain.

Everyone going to Ten's party just assumed the older Jung sibling was saving up for more vinyls as he had been talking about during previous weeks, although they were a bit sad he wasn't attending.

"So are you hopping in or?" Sungchan blinked, as Risa let out a small "Oh, yeah." Before opening the door and jumping into the vehicle.

"Sorry, I just... can't help but think about Jae. I miss him, and I wish I knew what he was saving up for, cause it feels like he's cheating on me. But I trust he wouldn't. I just watch too many dramas!" The older girl grinned, as Maya rolled her eyes, "No wonder why you're so close to failing." "Says the girl that makes herself busy with stories or youtube videos."

Sungchan grinned wickedly, "You know, sometimes she creates scenarios and acts them out in her room, they're so angsty."

"Channie!" Maya smacked her friend's arm, the boy deciding to act as if she shot in him the arm, "Oh, why did you do that—!"

"You come up with raps in your room which honestly aren't bad, but don't drop out of school to become a soundcloud rapper, okay?" There was a mischievous tone to her voice.

Sungchan looked overexaggeratedly offended, "Hey!"

"I haven't felt like a third wheel in a while..." Risa trailed, as both friends of hers sitting in front let out noises of disagreement.

The pink haired girl pressed skip on the current song playing in the vehicle, "Our friendship group has too many duos that make you feel like that."

"Yeah but like? Less than a fifth of us are dating." Risa shrugged, before blinking several times, "Wait, you did mean us as in the Dreamies, right?"

Maya hummed in response, "Hold up! I see Ten's house in the distance!"

The aforementioned friend's house was quite visible. With balloons terribly taped, the trio could assume that Ten's main friendship group clearly had fun — or got distracted while decorating. Most likely the second one.

"Did he try to recreate the scene in Up?" Referring to the movie, Risa snickered.