11: your average high school fight

MONDAY DECEMBER 12 2017

~~~~~

"Risa, please-" "Nope. Not doing this. Not today. Go away." Swerving past her ex boyfriend, Risa speed walked away to the tables outside where the other Dreamies were waiting for her.

This wasn't the first time the short girl had avoided the boy - every single time that Jaehyun attempted to reach out to the girl he still loved, Risa made sure to hide, use excuses, or run away.

There was even one point where she had literally bumped into him - just as Minhyuck and Naeun joined his side, making Risa scramble away with pain reflected in her eyes. She wanted his love, but she didn't need his love.

Jaehyun was annoyingly stubborn, until the end of school, where he had to go to work.

It was also after school when Risa, Maya, Jisung and Chenle decided to hang out for a bit at a grassy area of the school, where there were trees to lay against and nice mushrooms and flowers.

The other dreamies had a group project for science they were working on, which left the remaining dreamies to play on the grass and the snow, but didn't notice the two figures that were currently passing by.

"Hey!" Risa huffed, shoving a laughing Jisung, Maya and Chenle into the snow, "You all cheated!"

The now known figures, Aria Yang and Tohru Suzuki, stopped minding their own business, listening in to the conversation but still facing each other. "Just like someone's mom." Aria scoffed, as her friend Tohru let out a strangled sounding laugh that was clearly forced.

All four sitting in the snow froze. Chenle and Jisung were completely confused - why was one of the nicest and most popular students suddenly acting so hostile towards their close friend? Risa, on the other hand, didn't like where this was heading.

Maya usually never got angry easily, unless it was about something she despised talking about. In this case, Aria had hit a sensitive spot and irked her. "At least one of my parents truly love and care for me!"

"Maya..." Jisung's voice was quiet, but was loud enough for his friends to hear, "Please, don't-"

"YOU BITCH!" A now red faced Aria storms over to Maya to slap her, but the pink haired girl manages to avoid the other angry girl's slap.

Unfortunately for her, she wasn't able to avoid Aria's other hand from grabbing her peach coloured hair, making her grunt in pain.

"What the fuck is going on?" Jisung muttered, clearly horrified at the events occurring in front of him. "Ay, language!" Risa smacked the younger boy, who just huffed.

"Ow!" Elbowing the girl who held her hair in a tight grip, Maya yanked, stumbling back onto the snow.

"Go Maya! You've got this, beat her ass!" Chenle screamed, dolphin-like as he reached for his phone. He clasped a hand his mouth, trying to cover his amusement.

Aria didn't know what came over her, and neither did Maya. All the two could see was red - after the other touched upon a sour issue, there was no going back.

"Maya! Hold on!" Risa ran, socking the girl in the face before being blocked by Aria's friend, "Oh fuck off!"

Tohru held the shortest girl in a tight grip, "Nuh-uh! You tried joining in, I'm defending Aria!"