15: hopeless bunch of idiots

THURSDAY 21 DECEMBER 2017

~~~~~

It was the last day of school before the winter holidays. The majority of the 127 Squad, Dream and WayV members were glad, as they had enough of assessments and tests coming to bite them in the ass. The rest, who weren't glad, did not care.

When Risa walked away from some of the Dreamies, Jaehyun quickly walked up to them with Mark and Donghyuck trailing behind.

"Hey—" He was met with scrutinising gazes, which honestly didn't faze him, "I need you guys to help me—"

"Just leave her alone until we come up with a plan, Jae." Chenle sighed, as Mark groaned, "Why don't you just explain the whole thing—"

"What?" Shotaro's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, before Jaehyun raised his hands to stop any of his younger friends from talking.

"My plan's ready to be executed." Seeing the widened eyes and mouths about to speak, Jaehyun quickly continued, "Just come with me, the other Dreamies are waiting along with 127 Squad and WayV."

Jisung squinted his eyes, "How can we trust you?"

"Oh no, this plan is definitely worth it." Donghyuck grinned, "I overheard it, and— mfffph—! Hey!". An annoyed expression on his face appeared as a result of his mouth being covered by Mark, who simply let out a nervous laugh, "Let's just go, before Risa returns."

"She's taking a shit, she'll take some time." Maya's blunt words shocked some of the group while they took off. Jisung snickered, "With that innocent look, I forget that you can be pretty blunt."

"I don't." Sungchan muttered quietly to himself, a fond smile threatening to make its way onto his features.

As soon as the group joined the bigger group at the auditorium, Jaehyun leaped onto the stage, coughed and grinned.

"...HURRYYYYYYYYY!" Donghyuck whined loudly, as Jaehyun took big strides towards the mic, "So, in short, I'll be making up for my shitty choices."

Silence followed by sarcastic applause could be heard, making the boy on stage pinch his temple.

"There's plenty of them, dumbass!" Johnny called out from the crowd, cupping his hands together around his mouth to make his volume louder.

"Oh shut up Johnny, we all know this is about how I'm gonna make it up to Risa!"

~~~~~

By the time Maya, Risa and Sungchan hopped in the car, the sun had set, but there was still light. Now the sunlight had gone and been replaced with the moon's instead.

"Why are we going to a fancy restaurant?" Risa questioned her friends at the front seats of the car, as they grinned.