06: movie stars

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 29, 2017

~~~~~

As all the Dreamies, besides Risa sat on the table, Sungchan sighed, "I tried annoying Jae about it, and Maya tried tricking him and the other 127 members into spilling it," He bumped his head gently on the table, "They caught on. Reaaaal quick."

"I asked WayV about it yesterday, but they had no clue!" Chenle huffed, clearly annoyed, "Even Jisungie and Injun's charms didn't work when we visited Doyoung and Taeyong!"

Jaemin leaned back, a calm look on his face while he passed Maya a peach milk tea with pearls and jelly, "I'm just hoping it's not a big, or negative deal... I'm sure Jaehyun wouldn't try to hurt her on purpose. What do you think, Sungchan? Mark?"

At the mention of their names, the two agreed. "Jae's my brother, so I grew up knowing the goof. I'd be shocked if he was hurting her." "Hyuck and I usually hang out with 127 sometimes, and I can honestly say it's so out of character of Jaehyun to do tha— ack!"

Eyes widened, Jeno elbowed Mark, whisper yelling, "She's coming! Act normal, act normal—"

"When are you guys normal?" Shotaro questioned, everyone's eyes turning to him in response.

"Like you're normal, Taro!" Sungchan rolled his eyes, head still laying on the table.

Risa blinked, "What are you guys doing here?" Referring to everyone besides Shotaro, Sungchan and Maya, as those three were in her homeroom and a few classes.

Chenle sighed, "Well, poor Jeno—" "Wait, wha— ack!" Poor Jeno got kicked under the table by Jaemin, "—got rejected by one of the girls working at Starbucks, and he was down in the dumps. So Jaemin got us to gather..."

"And you didn't text me?" The short girl frowned, as Jisung quickly sputtered out, "N-no one was texted! We, uh, tried finding you, but you weren't here... until now."

A nod came from Risa before she groaned, "I swear, we need to stop being lazy. I finished the homework at 1am and I'm so tired."

Maya, with eyebags, and who slept at 4am nodded.

"You need to sleep earlier AND do your homework earlier, too." Mark huffed, as the others, who sleep late, just stared at him like dead fish.

"You're not our dad. You can't tell me off!" She poked her tongue, making Renjun, Sungchan and Chenle snicker, before Mark flicked her on the head, moving away from his now glaring sister.

~~~~~

First and second period had come and gone, along with recess, meaning third period was next.

Only Maya and Sungchan shared history class together, the two working on notes about the Third Estate in the French Revolution.