08: just your regular wednesday

WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 6, 2017

~~~~~

"Hide! Ami's here!" Eyes widened, Allen shoved Luna down.

Squeaking at his actions, the aforementioned girl dragged Allen down, just enough to see their target, "Well? What's she doing?"

The taller one squinted, before sneering. "She's laughing at someone... wait, Nina?!"

"WHAT?!" Shrieking, Luna shot up, bumping both their heads in the process, "Ow!"

Both of them groaned, holding their head in pain.

"Luna!" Allen's eyes widened with panic, hearing Risa, or in this case as they were filming, Ami, call for her sister.

"Oh, Allen's here too!" Ami paused, "Are you guys on a... date?" She looked confused, as everyone knew the two as enemies. Had she missed out on much?

"NO!" The two on the floor were quick to reply simultaneously, followed by glaring at each other and spewing insults. There was obvious tension that everyone could feel.

"Of course." Ami sighed, Nina gently pulling the shorter girl back to talk. Well, not before nodding to acknowledge the duo — who were currently seething at the sight of the school's bad girl with Luna's sister/Allen's crush.

The pink haired girl sighed, "You're joking me. I hate you, but I'd rather you be with her. I know you wouldn't hurt her although you're annoying as hell."

Allen was quick to pull Luna up, both of them crossing arms and silently watching as Ami and Nina walked out of the fast food chain happily.

"What were they meeting up for?" The tall boy sighed, "That rumour about Nina crushing on Ami... I really hope it isn't true."

"If Nina wasn't known for being a heartbreaker." Luna smacked her friend on the back, making him push her to the side and into the fake bushes.

~~~~~

"And that's a wrap for today!" Yeji clapped, as Jungkook turned off the camera.

Getting up quickly, Maya dusted herself off before getting her school bag from Sungchan, "Thanks!"

The bell that signalled school was over rang, making the tall boy grab Maya's wrist and dash off to the soccer field. Their laughter could be heard across the hallway as they zoomed past students and nagging teachers.

Jungkook blinked, suspecting there was some romantic link between the two, "Is there something I'm missing?"