21: will you go to the formal with me?

THURSDAY 28 DECEMBER 2017

~~~~~

The quick holiday came and went, and school was back. At the beginning of every first day back to school, there would always be an assembly.

This time, all of the Dreamies sans Risa decided to skip the assembly, opting to hang out at the nearest convenience store to school instead and go back when Jaehyun would text Sungchan that assembly was over.

"Are we there yet?" Maya leaned towards the seat in front of her, Renjun replying in return by rolling his eyes, "No."

"Are we there yet?" "No."

"Are we there yet?" "Oh my fucking- no!" The frustrated groan that he let out satisfied the mischievous girl, who sat back in her seat.

Renjun drove Ten's van that the latter had lent him for skipping, making Jeno furrow his eyebrows. "Why is he driving?"

"Someone forgot to make his speech for the art club." Jisung answered for his friend, a small smirk on his face whilst Renjun let out a sigh.

"Anyways! We need to play rock paper scissors to decide who holds the basket." Chenle demanded, Mark scrunching his eyebrows in confusion, "But why?"

"Just because, but Junnie's excluded cause he's driving." Jeno shrugged, "Now, winner holds the basket. Rock, paper, scissors!"

Everyone scrambled, trying to pick one of the three options quickly.

Screams erupted from everyone in the vehicle, save for Renjun who just let out a small smile at the chaos.

"Yes! I'm free!" Maya high fived the person next to her on her left, who turned out to be a grinning Jaemin.

"Oh? It's on, Channie!" Donghyuck grinned upon seeing he and Sungchan were left, alongside Jisung who pouted, "I exist too."

"Of course, but I looove you, Jisungie!" Donghyuck's voice rose, squishing an annoyed Jisung into a tight embrace.

Shotaro clapped, "Now let's see, rock, paper, scissors!"

Both Sungchan and Donghyuck squealed, relieved that they had lost to Jisung. The youngest of the group huffed, making Chenle laugh lightly at his best friend's misery.

"We're here!" Mark pointed to the front window of the van, where there indeed, were the front doors and windows of the convenience store. Cheers followed from everyone, as they all unbuckled and hopped out of the car.

"I'll go grab the snacks! C'mon guys!" Grabbing Renjun and Jaemin's hands, Jeno dashed into the building. Everyone else followed behind at a leisurely pace, save for Chenle who opted to skip into the convenience store.