𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Play the song while reading this. I think it sounds bomb af.

Quick question for yall.

Who do you like more:
Luke Hobbs or Deckard Shaw?

DOMINIC'S POV

I sat in my office, doing paperwork for my legal and illegal work. As I downed a glass of whiskey I got a call.

"Che cosa?"
(What?)

"La boss lady è appena arrivata sul ring qui in italia."
(The boss lady just arrived at the fighting ring here in Italy.)

'What is she doing here?'

"Sto arrivando."
(I'm on my way.)

As soon as I ended the call I ran down to the garage. Getting on a red Ferrari LaFerrari, I sped down immediately to the underground. Arriving in just a few minutes as I was driving like a maniac, and I was nearby, I entered just in time to see her hop on the ring, confidence radiating from her.

People were snickering around with each other, probably underestimating her and that was a very big mistake.

As soon as she said her fighting name everyone paled and the whispers stopped immediately. I was so proud of her, so so proud of my love. Going up to my VIP area I sat down with a glass of whiskey in hand and watched her fight. Her moves are fast and aggressive. She is angry. Someone triggered her. I so want to figure out who it was and torture the person to the brink of death every day for as long as possible but I as much as I want to can't. Not yet anyways.

Fuck my life.

Back to the fight, she kept throwing powerful hits at her opponent and in less than 2 minutes he was knocked out. She got out of the ring, grabbed her money, and left. Going after her she got on a bike and sped away immediately. I got in my car and sped up after her, but staying a bit behind so she wouldn't see me yet. She stopped at one of her largest clubs here in Italy, she removed the bandana that was covering her beautiful face and got in. I went after her and the guards let me in, immediately recognizing me. I saw her sit down at a stool and started getting drinks. The security also increased as soon as she entered. Good. Even if she can take care of herself it's good to know she takes precautions.

I went to the far corner of the bar and sat down, ordering a whiskey on the rocks from one of the bartenders. As she gave me my drink, she slipped a piece of paper towards me with a wink. There was a number on it and a pink kiss mark next to 'call me handsome'. Getting closer and putting her hands on my chest, she looked at me with what I think was supposed to be a flirty smile but it looked more like she needed medical help. I flashed a fake smile at her, pushed her filthy paws away from me, crumbled the piece of paper, and threw it towards her as it landed on her forehead.

Headshot hoes.

"I have a girlfriend." I said pointing at my tesoro ( sweetheart) as she nodded, looking ashamed as she left awkwardly.

If me and Alisha were still together and she saw her do that, she would have slapped her, maybe worse.

I looked at her and saw that she was now drinking vodka I think? Drinking a bit more she got up and went to the dance floor as she started dancing. As she was dancing I saw two guys pointing at her.

Hell no.

The strong feeling of jealousy started boiling inside me but I can contain myself. As they began walking towards her one of them was going to slap her ass when I pulled his shirt from behind and punched him in the face as his friend ran away. Ok ok, I tried to contain myself but it was just too tempting. His ugly face waiting for my fist to rearrange it.