𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Lil recap since it has been a while

Lil recap since it has been a while. (Sorry bout that btw) (Possible Tw)

"Let us tell you why you are here. You are here because you attempted to hurt our sister. I mean, you are a weakling, I didn't expect Adam to send you." Antonio spoke as all color drained from Christopher's face at the mention of his boss.

They knew. They always knew.

End of recap. Y'all are welcome bout the torture scene that you are about to read. Its not much because I save the good techniques for Alisha lol. It's like an apology for not posting in a while.

His eyes and posture only displayed fear as the two brothers circled the chair he was tied in. It was quite funny actually. How the situation represented almost a game of cat and mouse. But this time... the mouse had nowhere to hide.

"So, are you going to tell us willingly what your boss wants with our sister or do you want us to torture it out of you?" Antonio spoke nonchalantly as if he was talking about the weather.

When Christopher stood quiet Antonio gave his brother a small nod.

Alexander understood what his brother meant as he turned to his left where there was a table as he picked up a blow torch and a metal rod. Turning the blow torch on he started to heat up the piece of metal as his brother took a bottle of bleach from the table.

Antonio took a syringe and filled it to the brim with bleach. Then he walked towards Christopher slowly as a small smirk was spread out on his lips.

He poked the syringe next to one of his larger wounds as he slowly started to put the bleach n his body, the latter screaming in pain.

He repeated the process a few times and then stepped to the side as his brother took over for the moment.

"So, will you answer the question my brother asked me or should I just go ahead and continue." Alex spoke as he looked at the glowing red metal rod.

"He... he wanted me to get her back to him but before that to give her a 'punishment' for leaving him."

The 2 De Luca brothers shared a look as Antonio got menacingly closer to Christopher.

"What was the punishment, Christopher?"

When Christopher didn't speak again he took that as his green light to continue. He lowered the metal rod down as he slowly stabbed him in the stomach. His screams could be heard echoing all around the cold cell as both of the brothers had identical smirks plastered on their faces.

Alexander slowly pulled the metal rod out of his stomach and went back to the blow torch, reheating it. Antonio took a pair of pliers as he walked towards the tied man. Forcing his jaw open he gripped one of his teeth with the pliers.

"Now, I will start to pull your teeth out one by one. The more you stay quiet, the worse the pain. Your choice. You can end your misery whenever you chose to speak Christopher." Antonio spoke as he fixated the pliers on one of his teeth and started pulling slowly, adding more force each passing second.