𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

"Ohhhh, Angelo is one of my friends but he is tall and has black hair like you so Noah must have thought you were related

"Ohhhh, Angelo is one of my friends but he is tall and has black hair like you so Noah must have thought you were related." I quickly came up with a lie.

He seemed to buy it for a few seconds as Noah spoke again.

"What do you mean he is my bab-" He started but before he could finish I put my hand over his mouth.

"Oh, it's gotten awfully late don't you think? Go to sleep now Noah. Good night baby." I said as I quickly tucked him in, kissed his forehead, grabbed Dominic's arm quickly, and pulled him outside the room.

"What's the rush?" He said as we walked to the infirmary wing to check on mama and the girls.

"Oh nothing." I said as I tried to remain calm.

He looked like he didn't buy a fucking thing of what I said but remained silent either way. We opened the door and saw mama and the twins sleeping peacefully.

We quietly left the room and made our way to the 5th floor.

"Do you want to talk now or tomorrow?" Dominic asked.

"I need to change and take a bath first. Go take a shower or something and we will talk later." I said as I entered my room and closed it behind me.

This shit is going to be stressful. I removed my clothes and wrapped a robe around my body as I started filling up the tub. I walked to the mini-fridge of drinks I had next to the bath as I took out a bottle of whiskey and a glass. Setting them on the holder on the side of my bathtub I walked in front of the mirror and put on a face mask. Removing my robe, I got in the bathtub and sighed peacefully. reaching on my side, I turned on the tv that hung in front of the bath and put on a nice action/comedy movie as I grabbed a black bath bomb and threw it in the water. Filling my glass with whiskey I leaned back as I watched tv feeling a bit relaxed.

After a while, I heard my room's door open. I lazily reached for the gun that sat next to the whiskey bottle. Removing the safety I pointed it at the door as I intensely stared at the screen, the movie reaching its best part.

"Hey amore. Are you finished?" Dominic said from the other side of the door.

"Shut the fuck up and get in. I'm way too comfortable to get out. This is the best part of the movie."

I heard the door open as Dominic got inside. I put the safety back on my gun and put it to where it previously was. As I kept my eyes on the screen, I saw from the corner of my eye that he was awkwardly standing at the door with a hand over his eyes.

"Sit down somewhere Dominic. Why are just standing there? What are you, a traffic pole?" I said as he sat down on the floor.

"Speak. I'm listening." I said as I paused my movie and took a sip of whiskey.

He took a deep breath as he started ranting.

"So, a few months before those horrid events happened I started getting threads. They were blowing up my warehouses and sending death threats. I wanted to tell you as soon as I started getting them but I received a box with the decapitated head of my strongest fighter, saying that if you found out you would die immediately. I couldn't risk your safety so I didn't tell you. They made me an offer. Either I would marry the wicked witch of the east or they would kill you.

I know your skills so I wasn't concerned at first so I was going to disagree until they sent me pictures of you. They were everywhere you went to. I was going to tell you because at that point it started getting out of control and they kidnapped mama and the girls. I couldn't let that happen to you too. So I distanced myself from you for a while, even though it was internally killing me. At the ball, I didn't know she was going to be there but she was and she ruined everything." He said as I stared at him with a stoic face as I was trying not to laugh.