𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

After Dominic finding out the existence of his son, they all slept peacefully, for the first time in a while

Everyone was asleep. The house was quiet. Maybe, too quiet.

On the other hand though, Alessandro's sleeping drug was wearing off. (He is the brother who gave info to the enemies if yall remember.) Opening his eyes he became aware of his surroundings, looking around to see himself in a cell, tied in a chair with metal chains. He started crying, knowing exactly why he was there and by who he was there. All of this wouldn't have happened if Kristen wouldn't have threatened him. Now, his siblings probably hate him.

Thoughts were running through his brain at a fast speed, not noticing the bitch tied up in front of him was starting to wake up.

"What have I done? God, I'm such a fucking idiot. I need to apologize to her as soon as I can." He cried out, his sobs filling the cell.

"Sober up you pathetic little boy." A spiteful voice was heard as he tried to pinpoint where it came from.

A small light illuminated the dark cell, just enough so he could see the vile face of his mother, looking down at him with a disgusted look on her face.

"You ugly old hag! I'm going to fucking kill you, you disgusting piece of shit!" He yelled in anger as she looked shocked.

"Don't talk to me that way boy! I am your mother, show some respect." She yelled back as he laughed.

His laugh was psychotic and empty, sending chills through the old bitch's body.

"YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER NOR YOU WILL EVER BE YOU EVIL BITCH! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FLAT ASS BRAIN!" Alessandro yelled.

A flicker of fear went through her. Alessandro noticed, even though she was really trying to hide it. Slowly, a smirk crept on her face as if she remembered something.

"Be careful with what you say to me, little boy. I know your secret, and it won't be a secret for much longer..."

Alessandro paled at the mention of that but he didn't care anymore. Even if his brothers judged him, he knew his sister wouldn't, even if she hated him for what he had done. Well, hopefully, but he was willing to take that risk.

(No bitches, he ain't a closeted gay. Or is he...? I see ya'll assuming lmaooo.)

But this wasn't the only thing going on in the abnormally quiet house. Lorenzo (da creator of da De Lucas) was sitting on the bed of the guest room his oldest daughter provided him with as he took a  deep breath as he pressed play on his laptop.

He had ordered one of his best hackers to find the camera footage of the warehouse where Alisha was held. Somehow, his hacker got access to them. He tried to prepare himself for what he may see but those efforts went to no avail. He already cried a few hours ago, just because of the words he said to Alisha. But he wasn't totally in his right mind when that happened. Something happened to him, and he wasn't sure why or who did it.