𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

ALISHA'S POV

I took mama to the infirmary wing, took her to one of the rooms, and laid her down on the bed.

"Boss." My personal medical staff said and I acknowledged them with a slight nod.

"Mama, will you be ok by yourself for a few minutes? I need to go to my office to take care of some stuff." I told her as the doctors and nurses waited by my side.

She smiled softly at me and patted my hand. "Go dear. I don't mind."

"Ok mama. If you need anything just press the button on the table next to you. The twins are in the next room and 4 guards are outside your rooms." I said with a small smile and left.

Going to the living room I saw Lori, Luis, my brothers, Amara, Noah, and Angelo.

"Everyone to my office. Now." I said as I took Angelo and went to the elevator.

Arriving up to the fifth floor I went through the security measures and got into my office. As I held Angelo in one hand, I grabbed a bottle of whiskey and poured myself a cup. Sitting down behind the desk with Angelo in my lap playing with the rings I had on my left hand I started preparing a few documents with the other. A few minutes later I heard a knock on my door. Pressing a button under my desk the door opened and let everyone inside.

"Woah, her office is way bigger than mine." I heard Lori mumble to himself as I slightly smirked.
That's right bitch.

"Take a seat." I said as they all sat down in front of me.

"First off, since I was a little busy I wanted to ask about the situation after the attack in Italy. Xavier, was there any damage to the warehouses?" I asked with a lifted eyebrow.

"On my warehouses, there was only one of them badly damaged. On yours, there was little to no damage. No one died, just 8 men in total that are injured and being taken care of in one of our hospitals." He said and I nodded.

I turned my head to Lori. "Lori, how many people did we lose?"

"Only 14 people died from the Italian Mafia. From your mafia, there were only 6 people dead. Their funerals are already taken care of." He answered as I again nodded and turned to everyone.

"Look, the woman and the two little girls you saw are very close people to me. They are family. I wanted to tell you that 4 other people will join us later tonight so don't be surprised if you see 4 guys walking around later. I just need one thing from you. The men that are arriving later together with the woman and two little girls should not see Angelo. Whatever you do, do not mention Angelo at all. I would also like to say I will not be in a good mood this past week so bear with me. If you don't want to then you can frick off back to Italy. Understood?" I spoke to the guys as they all nodded.

Turning to the twins I started speaking again."Amara, Xander, and Noah. I said that I got a surprise for you didn't I?" Giving them a document I leaned back in my seat and waited for their reaction, trying to fight a smile.

"Amara, can you please read it out loud?" I said as she nodded and started reading.

"On this document, it is stated that Amara Rose Petrova, Xander Luca Petrova, And Noah Maximo Leone will be taken under Alisha Lilith Black's custody-" Without even finishing the reading Amara and Xander lunged themselves at me crying, pulling me into a hug as I chuckled.

Meanwhile, Noah looked confused. I passed Angelo to Luis as I hugged the twins properly, opening one arm and motioning for Noah to join us. He immediately got up in his little feet and ran to us, climbing into my lap and hugging me.