𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

PLAY THE SONG WHEN THE ACTION PART STARTS. I THINK IT WILL BE COOL TO LISTEN WHILE YOU READ THAT.

ALISHA'S POV

After like, 3 and a half hours in the air, all you could hear were the clicking of buttons coming from mine and Xavier's laptop as we were working and the boys were just having a conversation or watching a movie.

"I'm boredddddd." Said Alessio while sitting in front of me.

I just looked at him dead in the eye for a bit, you know to make him uncomfortable, as he started squirming in his seat. I just smirked and closed my laptop.

"And what the fuck do you want me to do about it?"

He looked to be in deep thought. I just opened the duffle bags and got the boys' attention.

"Take some guns. We aren't going to have a bloody massacre without weapons."  I said and they nodded.

"Luis, take the Ar. You will handle this from a high place until I say so or until one of them gets injured. Also, take one of the Glock 9mm's with the 100 rounds."

"Xavier and Antonio. Each of you take an AK-47.  Xavier, tea one of the blue Kimbers. Both of you get a Glock with 100 rounds and 1 of the black guns with gold detailing each."

"Dante, you take these 2 gold guns, 2 of the black ones with gold details and 1 Glock with 100 rounds."

"Alessio and Alex, you will get 3 guns each. Do you see the ones with the gold handle and the black inside? Those are Alessio's. The opposites of them are Alex's. Take a 9mm with 100 rounds."

"I will take the 4 black and silver guns, 4 black and silver knives, 1 Ak 47, 1 Kimber 1911, 1 9mm Glock with 100 rounds, and the gun that is on the guitar case. Now, I know you all have a little amount of guns but you will get more when we get ready at the penthouse. Oh, I almost forgot. Each of you will wear a bulletproof vest and bulletproof clothes, an earpiece and have 2 grenades with them in any case. Am I clear?"

A chorus of 'Yes' was said from the boys. 

"Who designed your guns. They are very beautiful." Said Antonio.

"Yours truly. Thank you for the compliment brother." I said, a little smug.

They looked shocked but I just opened my laptop, put my headphones on and ignored them, working again. After s few minutes I felt a tap on my shoulder and I saw one of the flight attendants standing there.

"Would you like something to drink or to eat miss?" Said Diana. She is one of my favorites.

"The same as always Diana, thank you. Get Luis the same thing he gets always. Bring a few glasses too please." I replied as she nodded and went to get them. 

After a few minutes, she came out with 2 bottles of my favorite whiskey, a  few glasses, and a bottle of Luis's favorite champagne.

"You guys want some? If you say no the first time I will not insist again a second time. This is a one-time offer. I am feeling nice just because I will kill the Russian family line." 

The boys tried a bit of my whiskey and almost spit it out. I mean, they would but I held a gun to their heads because I don't want their saliva on my plane. Xavier and Antonio seemed to like it though.

"Oh my god. How the fuck do you drink that? That is the strongest shit I have ever tried, and that's saying something because of how strong Xavier's stash is. You take it to a whole new other level. How do you not get drunk so quick from this!?" said Dante.