𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

ALISHA'S POV

*Warning. Torture scenes below.*

Play song when you see bold writing below.

I went on straight to the basement to where Aurora and Tony were chained on the ceiling. I went to her and threw a punch right in her jaw. She woke up immediately and tried to move but found herself dangling in the air like she was a swing.

"LET ME GO YOU NASTY BITCH!" She yelled and kept dangling her feet trying to punch me. I just laughed and circled her.

"So, how are you doing? Been good so far?" I said and before she could speak I continued. "Ohm nevermind, I don't care enough to know."

I stopped circling her and went to the table to pick out something to use.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm, what should I choose, what should I choose?"

Finally deciding I picked up a pair of garden scissors.

"My dear best friend, or should I say half-sister, what should I do first?" I said and she looked at me with her body trembling in terror.

"P-please s-stop." She said but at that moment, her pleas were falling on deaf ears as I was way too angry to make sense of anything rather than inflicting pain.

Grabbing her left hand I wasted no time in cutting her thumb as she screamed in pain. I continued to cut each finger from each hand, the fingers falling down to the ground as Aurora sobbed and screamed.

"Tell me now dear sister, what were you and mother dearest going to do? Greyson mentioned something about you two going to try and kill my father? Is that true? I know it is but I want to know when is that going to happen? I mean, I did threaten to kill your father and, I actually did. You might say I took a little too long but better later than never." I said taunting her. 

See, something I figured up about aurora is that she can say any type of information you want if she is either angry and in a big amount of pain, or if she just plain out wants to. That is why I never told her anything too important, just a tiny amount of stuff. She figured out the truth about Angelo accidentally though. I was never going to tell her that.

"I a-am not g-going to t-tell y-you." She said, trying to sound confident but failing miserably.

I just chuckled and continued cutting her fingers as she screamed.

"You see this tattoo you have? The omerta? People who get this stay loyal to me but you didn't. We should probably remove this, should we? Of course we should. People like you don't deserve to have that." I said while tracing the tattoo on her shoulder.

I took the blowtorch and turned it on, putting the heat directly at the tattoo. She screamed in pain and her high-pitched voice mixed with her loud sobs was really starting to give me a headache. I know I need information but I want some fun first. Putting the torch down I went to the table and took a large piece of duck tape, sealing her mouth. Turning the torch back on at her tattoo I could only hear her muffled sobs.

I kept doing that until the tattoo was completely burnt off.  Going back to the table I picked up a butterfly knife and called a guard.

"Get me a few knives with different tips, a tattoo gun, and a pair of headphones. I am about to make some art." I said as i grabbed a chair and sat down, ready to start.

3RD PERSON POV                  

Play song now.