𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

XAVIER'S POV

Last night I fell asleep while smiling like an idiot. I felt happy for the first time in a while. Il mio fiore loves me again. (My flower) A couple of hours later I woke up to see that it was 4: 27 am. Alisha was leaning against me working on her laptop while Noah and Angelo were asleep on her lap as Noah hugged Angelo. Awe. I frowned seeing her work this early/late, especially since we slept at 1:30 something am last night.

"What are you doing piccolo fiore?"(Little flower) I asked her in a low voice not to wake up the others as she turned her head to look at me.

"I'm working. The Ukrainians and Russians are going to attack us in about 3 hours I believe. I am getting everything ready. We should wake up everyone soon." She said and I lifted an eyebrow.

"How do you know they are going to attack in 3 hours?"

"I hacked into their hideout's cameras and saw the fuckers getting ready and heard a conversation between a few of them as they discussed the time of the attack." She replied nonchalantly as she continued doing her work.

I'm impressed. As I was just thinking about something she suddenly spoke again.

"Xavier, I know Alessandro is our brother and all but he is either getting manipulated by mother dearest or he is willingly giving them information but I don't think that's the case. I hate that we have to do this to our own brother but we are going to tell him the wrong information about the plan. I need to make sure you all are safe, I can't risk your lives because of him but I don't want him to get hurt either so after we make sure of the situation he is in we are going to drug him during the attack an put him in a safe place together with the kids, Amara, Xander, and guards on the place 24/7 until this is all over." She said in a hushed tone as she closed her laptop.

I was shocked and angry at the thought that our own brother could be giving information to our enemies but for now, we don't know anything so I won't assume anything.

"I understand but how did you get to that conclusion? I mean, Alessio hasn't done anything really suspicious lately."

"Easy. When we were at the mansion in New York I got up for a snack and saw him trying to enter my office. As he tried to touch the handle, one of the security triggers didn't recognize him or his fingerprints so it made sure he had electricity coursing through his body and that also sent an alert to my phone. When I was at the club 2 days ago I got attacked by about 40 people in an alleyway as soon as I left the club. I know all of your bikes and cars have trackers in them so you could easily have found where I was but all of you were too worried about everything that the thought didn't even occur to you, but it did to Alessio. I was at one of the clubs I owned and security got tight as soon as I entered, and most of the people there worked for me. You know, it might as well be a coincidence and there was one of them inside. Who knows? But the fact that he suddenly started shouting insults as soon as my footprints passing by the office were heard and the earpiece he was wearing while doing that makes me think otherwise. Is that enough?" She finished as I stood there shocked.

ALISHA'S POV

After the conversation with Xavier, we started waking them up, but not before taking some blackmail pictures I will certainly need later, *cue the evil laughter*. Anyways, they all went to their rooms to get dressed and get armed. See, I already set everything up. While everyone was sleeping I had my men get ready around the house. They were all hiding nearby, all on the lookout, I even had snipers around. I let Noah and Angelo sleep for a little longer as I went to take a shower. After taking a shower I changed into a black long sleeve shirt, black jeans and a black cardigan pairing it with some black combat boots, putting back my gold chain and rings.