𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔

ALISHA'S POV

"You are so reckless sometimes. Wait not sometimes, all the time! You just got shot in the shoulder and you want to start playing around with a flamethrower?" Alex said as he shot the sniper who shot me. The fight had now stopped as Kristen's people were dead and most of our people were ok or a little injured.

Yes, that is exactly what I want to do but he doesn't need to know that yet.

"Of course not, I was just wondering. I have a meeting to go to now after I go to my kiddos."

"No, no, no young lady. You are coming with me first. I need to remove the bullet and stitch up your shoulder. You are currently bleeding if you didn't notice."  He said but I just shrugged.

I looked on the ground to see Kristen in a weird position with a bruise forming on her plastic face. I just chuckled a bit as they looked at her too.

'Can you kick her?'
Not yet.
'You know you want to.'
I do but not yet.
'Just a little? Pwetty pwease?'
Later.
'Oh c'mon, give into temptation.'
Ok fine.

I looked at her slumped body and threw a kick to her stomach. Then I grabbed her head and kneed her in the face as a crack was heard. Just for good measure.

'I didn't ask for that but I enjoyed it a lot. Nice hits. The crack on the end was very satisfying.'
I know. I enjoyed it too. Can't wait to get done with work so I can get my hands on that flamethrower.
'YASSSS HOE! We will burn this bitch up'
Damn right we are.

"Aw c'mon I wanted to do that first." Antonio whined as he looked at her bleeding nose.

"You can do that again later bro." I told him as I ruffled his hair. He slapped my hand away and grumbled as u laughed under my breath.

"Now who wants to pick her up and throw her in the trunk? I would have done it but I am scared I will catch an STD by doing that." I asked them as they all took a step back.

"For fuck's sake." I said as I grabbed her wrist and started dragging her to an SUV close to where we were standing.

As I stopped in front of the SUV I opened the trunk and threw her over my non-injured shoulder.

"This bitch is heavier than Alessio and that is saying something," I said as I harshly threw her body on the trunk.

They all started laughing. I took a syringe out of my pocket and stuck it on her neck, making sure she won't wake up during the ride.

"Bambina how are you doing all of this with an injured shoulder? You are bleeding a lot but it's like you don't even feel it." Lori asked as we all got in the car after we argued for about 5 minutes on who was driving and ya girl won.

I started driving as I made eye contact with him through the rearview mirror as Dante reached from the backseat and started putting pressure on my wound.

"Experience makes you have a high pain toleration, adrenaline also helps," I said and saw them all tense when I said experience.

Lori broke the eye contact and stared down, looking guilty and that made me feel a little bad for some reason. Why the fuck am I feeling bad?

"Don't worry, it's nothing major. This happens all the time." I said hoping to make the situation a little better but I think that worried him even more as I sped up.

After a while, we arrived at the safehouse and everything looked normal, nothing out of the ordinary. Good.

"Luis, please go check on the kids and ask Jace about what they've been doing. Xavier, you call the men stationed in the warehouses to find out if there was any damage. Alex, go check on Alessio. Antonio, I need you to grab Kristen and take her to the 3rd floor. Dante, you are coming with me to the medical room to fix my shoulder. Lori, you can call the men that were at the mansion with us to see how many people we lost so we can arrange a proper funeral for them." I said as they nodded and left.