𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊

(In this chapter Alisha Black🤝Kai Parker) (Put the song on loop

(In this chapter Alisha Black🤝Kai Parker) (Put the song on loop. It's a long chapter.)

The tension inside the warehouse basement was high. Everyone felt something different.

Anger.
Concern.
Sadness.
But most of all, Fear. Terror.

Alisha walked around the room as she discarded her coat and rolled up her sleeves as Alessandro and Dominic eyed her every movement.

As she signaled one of the guards that stood at the corner of the room to get a bucket of boiling hot water, she took a rolling chair and sat in front of her prisoners. 

Dominic had already notified Luis and the brothers that shit was about to go down so they were on their way. 

Alisha just looked at Alessandro with a burning gaze, not saying a word. He squirmed uncomfortably and tugged on the restraints but to no avail. The guard finally arrived with the bucket of water and held it up in the ropes above Kristen. 

She got up and pulled on the rope without hesitation. Kristen woke up screaming in pain as the water burned her skin.

"Morning, or should I say good evening sleeping beauty. I'm guessing you like sleeping beauty a lot since you named your daughter after her. The daughter you preferred but anyway. I don't mind honestly. It's quite a basic name."

"WHERE IS AURORA? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY FAMILY YOU WRETCHED CHILD!?"

"First off shut the fuck up your whiny voice annoys the shit out of me. Second off, I ask the questions here since you have no right to speak unless I tell you to do so. And third, I am sorry. I forgot Aurora didn't have time to call you before I knocked her out. She is right here, don't worry." Damn, Alisha already told her what happened, must have hit her so hard she lost her memory.

Dominic was confused, because to his knowledge Aurora died a while ago. Alessandro saw it first hand too so he was also quite confused.

"The price of your greed is your son and your daughter. You should have thought about your actions before trying to mess with me. With us."

While Alisha was speaking to Kristen, Luis and the brothers had entered the room. Luis immediately got to work as others watched confused. He set up a tripod and took a camera out of a suitcase sitting on the table. Before he turned on the camera he gave everyone a black mask. Dominic knew what was going to happen since this wasn't his first time witnessing Alisha have a torture session this big. 

They all put on the masks as the camera started recording.

"Prisioners: Kristen Leena Kovalenko, Alessandro Ivano De Luca." Alisha spoke as she walked behind them and tugged their heads up harshly, revealing their battered faces to the camera.

"People present in this interrogation: Diavola, Daredevil, Shadow DL, Psycho, Hitman, Thunder, and Diavolo."

The brothers turned around surprised at Dominic after learning who he was. He just stood there unbothered as he looked at Alisha.