𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

ALISHA'S POV

"Luis. Go to the mansion, take the twins, Noah, and Angelo to the plane in about 30 minutes. I believe the others will want to be there too when I finish Kristen off so tell them to keep Alessandro drugged and take him with them. I will be there. Don't take too long. Make sure mama and the girls don't see Angelo." I said to Luis as he nodded and left the apartment.

I closed the front door and went to my room. Opening the door two little girls crashed into my legs crying their eyes out. I picked them up as they laid their heads on my shoulder; sobbing loudly. I sat on the bed where ma was curled up in a ball crying. I laid Alex and Alexa on my chest as I opened an arm for her. She came close to me and leaned her head on my shoulder as I side hugged her. My wound hurt but that is not important right now.

"Shhhh my darlings. You are safe now. I won't let anything happen to you ever again, that's a promise. I'm sorry I didn't find you sooner. This year has been tough. I didn't even know you were kidnapped until a few months ago but I couldn't find your whereabouts until tonight." I hold them tighter to me as their sobs get louder.

After a few minutes of whispering sweet words to them, their sobs reduced to sniffles as Alex and Alexa fell asleep.

"C'mon ma. We've got a plane to catch." I said as we got up.

I carried the twins in my arms as mama held my arm. We got in the elevator and went down to the garage. Going to my cat I opened the backseat as mama got in. I laid the twins on her lap softly as I closed the door and got in the driver's seat.

After a short drive, we got to the airport. I parked the SUV and looked at them through the rearview mirror. During the drive, mama had fallen asleep crying. I waited for a few minutes until everyone else arrived in a damn Limo. Xavier was carrying a sleepy Angelo, Alexander was a sleeping Amara and Dante was carrying a sleeping Noah. Antonio came out of the car, opened the trunk of their car, took out a heavily drugged Kristen, and started dragging her to the plane. I was a bit surprised to see Lori come out of the car carrying a drugged Alessio. I really thought Lori would stay in Italy. Lastly, Luis got out, walked over to us, and opened the car door.

"You take the girls. I will take mama." I said as I knew mama would wake up and panic immediately if a guy was touching her.

Luis carefully took the girls in his arm as I carried mama bridal style. I could see she had lost a lot of weight. I could feel her spine on my hand, covered by a thin layer of skin. Once I go to the house I will feed her all day. I slowly walked to the jet and carried her to one of the rooms of the jet. Slowly lowering her down on the bed I took the twins from Luis and laid them next to her. I covered them up with a blanket and got out of the room, slowly closing the door.

I went over to Xavier and sat in front of him. As soon as Angelo saw me he held his arms in front of me as I picked him up gently. Holding him close to my chest I started caressing his soft cheeks.

"Has he eaten?" I asked Xavier in a whisper as my baby boy was almost asleep.

"Yeah. Amara gave him some baby food an hour or so ago." He whispered back as I nodded and leaned back on my seat.

After a few minutes as expected Angelo fell asleep. I looked down at his cute little frame. His face looking all peaceful and calm and cute. His little chest rising up and down with each breath he took. My little Angel. I love him so damn much but why does he have to look so much like his father when he sleeps?

A few hours later, around 3 am I felt myself getting a bit sleepy.  I saw around that almost everyone was asleep. Only Antonio, Alexander, and Xavier were awake. Alex was now holding Angelo and I was trying to keep myself awake. I tried to fight the tiredness because some traumatic events are coming up and I know for a fact I will have nightmares, and I would prefer to have them in my own room. When no one can see. As much as I tried the darkness won.