𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

I cry every time I watch this and Fast and Furious 7. Don't tell me you didn't cry at least once cuz I know you lyin. Rip Paul Walker.

Everything was gloomy

Everything was gloomy. Rain poured down from the sky as a small number of people stood in front of the graves dressed in black clothing and holding umbrellas with a somber expression on each of their faces. They all turned their heads around as they heard the car a little far from them and watched Alisha come out of it. She slowly got out of the car and opened an umbrella and leaned on her car, not getting closer to them. Out of those people, only 3 of them knew how she really was under the emotionless facade she had on. She was a fucking mess.

People also knew the reason she was wearing sunglasses but no one questioned her, as she looked in an already bad mood. Each of them slowly walked towards the graves and put a bouquet of red roses on each. A few minutes later, after a deathly silence, she stood straight and opened her car door. Grabbing a duffle bag, she started walking towards them.

People opened a pathway for her as she walked past, walking until she reached the graves.

In Memory Of Asher Russo.
Loving Brother And Beloved Best Friend.

I made some good deals and I made some bad ones, I really went in the hole with this one.

October 31st, 1996 - November 16th, 2018.
Died at the age of 22.
Gone But Never Forgotten.

In Memory Of Axel Russo.
Loving Brother And Beloved Best Friend.

Free your body and soul

Unfold your powerful wings

Climb up the highest mountains

Kick your feet up in the air
You may now live forever
Or return to this earth 

Unless you feel good where you are!

Read that again bitch ;)

October 31st, 1996 - November 16th, 2018.
Died at the age of 22.
Gone But Never Forgotten.

Isabella Rossi.
Loving Sister And Beloved Best Friend.

I will not be right back after this message.

December 18th, 1996 - November 16th, 2019.
Gone But Never Forgotten.

Opening her duffle bag, she took out 3 bouquets of black roses and set them on top of the red ones on each grave. Turning around to the people, she pulled out an AK- 47 from the duffle bag and aimed it at the sky. Some of the people backed up as 4 of them stepped forward.

Luis, Alvara, and Giovanni took out their guns and did the same. Alisha started shooting as they waited. Reaching 22 shots she lowered the gun. At that, the other 4 took that as their cue and started shooting. As they all shot the sky 23 times they lowered their guns and solemnly looked down with the others.