𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

XAVIER'S POV ( SURPRISE )

"Boys, we need to go to New York, we have a business ball to attend and we need to make a deal with the American Mafia, so we can take down those Russian motherfuckers once and for all and find our sorella." (sister) I said to my brothers.

It has been 15 years that we lost her, and every time we find something it leads to a dead-end, but we aren't giving up. We got some of our men with us in case anything happens. Getting on the private jet, we buckled up for a 9-hour flight.

After what felt like an eternity with the 4 idiots I have to deal with we made it to New York.

"Hey bro, check this out, can we go to the underground right now, it looks like there are about to be some good fights from the champion. They say this person is a Legend. I can't find the fighter's name tho." Said Alex, staring at his phone.

I thought about it for a bit and why not?

"Yeah, let's go." I said and got in the driver seat, Xavier sat shotgun, and Alex, Antonio, and Alessio sat in the back of the car I rented.

Driving for about 30 minutes the location was an Italian Restaurant

"Bro are you sure this is the right place ?" said Alex looking confused.

"Alex?"

"Yea?"

"Shut the fuck up and get out of the fucking car." I said and got out with them following behind me.

At the parking of the restaurant, close to the alleyway, we saw a bike.

"Whoa, cool bike." Said Antonio. He has always liked motorcycles and supercars.

We got close to the backdoor and did a type of a knock as they let us in. I was engulfed in a blood, sweat, and alcohol scent. As we got in, a fight ended and the ref started talking.

"NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE FUN TO BEGIN! WE HAVE BULL, A NEWBIE," The crowd BOO'ED and the ref continued, "AND OUR CHAMPION, THE QUEEN OF THE UNDERGROUND DIAVOLA!!!!!!!" The ref yelled and the crowd went crazy at the mention of Diavola, the most dangerous street-fighter in the underworld.

Diavola hopped in the ring against a guy. The guy looked about 6'1, around 250 pounds or more, bald and buff. I could see her observing him for weak points and It looked like he had a few. They shook hands and started circling each other.

He started taunting her loudly, so the crowd could hear, "WELL COME ON LITTLE BITCH, HOW ARE YOU THE 'CHAMPION' BUT DON'T EVEN THROW A PUNCH? IF YOU WANT YOU CAN FORFEIT AND DADDY WILL TAKE YOU HOME, AND FUCK YOU LIKE THE SLUT YOU ARE." The crowd gasped, and even us 5 shared a look, like, dude come on saying that to the Champion? Rookie mistake.

"OH REALLY, THAT'S BULL-SHIT I DON'T FUCK GUYS WITH LITTLE DICKS AND HEADS SHINER THAN A MIRROR IN THE SUN." The girl replied with a cocky and confident tone, catching him off guard as we all laughed and punched him in the face as he fell on the ground from the force of her punch.