𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

Put the song in repeat and read. TW: Suicidal actions and harmful words. Brace yourselves. Btw, Rip you know who. Not that pu$$y you nastay ;) TVD related death. No spoilers tho. Read A/N below. Kinda important.

As Dominic burst into the room, the sight he saw was traumatic

As Dominic burst into the room, the sight he saw was traumatic. The running blood turning red from Lorenzo's blood.

Alisha quickly got into action and sprinted for the towels, tying them around his wrists quickly. She tried to look for a pulse and found one, one that getting weaker by the second. Dominic helped her as they quickly got him out of the tub. As Alisha called the doctors they weren't as nearby as she would have wanted and she wasn't pleased with that. He was going to die if they waited around. They quickly took him to the garage and entered a black Jeep. Dominic drove as Alisha held Lorenzo's head in her lap, still in shock about the situation.

Her attention was captured by a small tap on her hand. Looking down she saw Lorenzo opening his eyes slowly.

"I'm sorry my little lion. I'm so sorry that I couldn't help you during these years. Please f-forgive me. I love yo-" He spoke slowly but before he finished his sentence his eyes closed.

Alisha quickly registered what was happening. They were losing him.

"Dominic step on the gas. Lorenzo, don't you dare die on me you motherfucker! OPEN YOUR EYES DAMMIT!" She said, her voice getting louder with each word as she shook his unmoving body.

Lorenzo didn't regain consciousness.

"DON'T LEAVE ME LORENZO! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL BRING YOU BACK AND KILL YOU MYSELF! Please don't leave me like they did..." Alisha screamed as her voice turned into a whisper in the end.

Dominic sped up as much as the car could go. Looking through the rearview mirror he saw her. How a lone tear rolled down her cheek, her once lively eyes now filled with pain, worry, sorrow, and one emotion she rarely had; fear. And that scared him.

In a short few minutes, they arrived at the hospital. Dominic grabbed the attention of a few people as they took Lorenzo in a wheeling bed and took him somewhere as his pulse stopped.

"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" Alisha yelled one more time as they took him away.

She paced back and forth anxiously for a few minutes as she finally stopped. Dominic looked over to his love, watching as she sat in a chair looking blankly at a white wall. He took a seat next to her and gently turned her head to meet his eyes. Her face was blank as she stayed quiet but her eyes were full of emotions, screaming in pain and sorrow.

"Amore, everything is going to be okay. I promise you." He said as he stared into her eyes.

"That's what they always say..." She replied in a broken whisper as she leaned into his chest, needing the feeling of comfort at the moment as he embraced her almost immediately.