Packing day (1)

I woke up from the sun shining into my bedroom. I yawned and unplugged my phone from the charger. I looked at my phone and saw that my best friend Olivia Ponton had texted me. I got happy cause she's my best friend and I loved to texted with her.

She would either tell me something that have happened or she would ask me if I could hang out and this time it was number two.

Oliv💕💍
Hey Madi do you wanna come over?

Madi💕💍
Hi Oliv yeah I'm coming over.. I'm gonna be there at 2pm if that's  fine with you ?

Oliv 💕💍
Yea of course, but I need help to pack cause I'm moving

Madi💕💍
Okay Im gonna help you, but why are you moving?

Oliv💕💍
Because some of my tiktok friends asked me to join their house.

Madi💕💍
Okay I'm coming soon<3

I finally got myself up from the bed. I was super tired. What I hate the most is to get up from my bed in the morning. I'm to tired for it cause I just lay so good in my bed. I got up to take a shower and after I was done with that I found a outfit to wear.

I wanted to wear something casual and comfy cause we were just going to pack anyways. So I decided to wear some sweat pants and a sweatshirt.

 So I decided to wear some sweat pants and a sweatshirt

This is the outfit.

I went downstairs in my house okay not my house, but my moms house. I made some pancakes for my mom, my brother Jackson and to myself.

"Jackson, Mom breakfast is ready" I yelled so they could hear me cause I was downstairs and they were upstairs in their rooms.

"Coming" Jackson said while running down the stairs to get breakfast. Guess he was hungry.

2 minutes later my mom came down. We all ate breakfast together. I loved those days when we all three ate breakfast together cause that didn't happen that often. Because my mom was most of the time at work, but when she wasn't we all ate breakfast together. I just got done with my breakfast while I took my plate putted it in the dishwasher I said "mom I'm going to Olivia's house I'm gonna help her pack". She looked at me and said "okay have good time" she then smiled at me. I smiled back and said " thank you mom and love you" "love you too and see you later honey" mom answered back.

I walked out of the door. I walked to where my car were and drove to Starbucks to buy two drinks to me and Olivia. I arrived at her house. "I missed you so much" Olivia said while we hugged. "We saw each other two days ago" I answered her back with a little laugh. "And that's a long time ago" She said to me and I smiled.

We went up to Olivia's room to begin packing. It begun to get a little dark outside when we were finally finished.

The only thing that was left was her furniture that she shouldn't bring and some clothes. "Wait Oliv when are you moving?" I asked her. "Uhh tomorrow I'm moving to Los Angeles and the others that already have moved in is coming with a moving truck" Olivia answered. "Umm nice" I said and smiled. "But you have to meet all my tiktok friends okay?" Olivia said. "Of course Oliv " I said and gave her a smile.

It was now 9pm and we decided to by some food because we were hungry. So we decided to drive to McDonalds and buy some food. We went back to the Olivia's house and ate our food while we saw a movie. It was getting late and we both fell asleep.

*

Hope you guys liked my first Chapter💕
I have changed a little bit in the whole story because my grammar wasn't the best when I made this story

But hope you guys liked it

EDITED