Dad's birthday (5)

It was now morning. I just woke up. I yawned.  I turned my head to the other side. To see if Tayler was there but he wasn't

Then someone knocked on the door. The person who had knocked in the door come in and person who had knocked Tayler. He come in with breakfast. He had some ice coffee and waffles with syrup which is my favorite breakfast. I sat up in the bed and Tayler gave the breakfast.

He still remember it was my favorite he's cute. No no he's not cute it was cute what he did and thoughtful of him.

"Aww thank you Tay" I said and looked at him while pouting. "Your welcome" Tayler said and smiled. "But why?" I said. "All with your dad... I just wanted to make your favorite breakfast that your dad used to make and I know you just rather want to stay in bed all day because of this day. So you can just lay in here if you want to and call me if  you need anything" Tayler said.

Why is he so sweet and cute at same time. No no no Madi can't like him again stop. No he's just sweet that doesn't mean that I like him.

We just eye contact in some time. When we finally stopped the eye contact and smiled while I said "Tayler thank you....but could stay here?". "Yeah of course anything for you" Tayler said and I smiled at him and looked away. I was maaaaaybe blushing a little tiny bit and he didn't need to know that so I looked the other way.

I just got done with eaten the breakfast that Tayler had made. Then my mom called so went outside the balcony. That Tayler has in his room. When I was outside I answered the phone.

"Hey mom" I said to her through the phone. "Hey honey where are you?". "Ohh um um just with Tayler right now at his house where Olivia also live" I said to my mom. "Okay honey so how are you? Are you feeling okay?" My mom said and I knew why she asked. "Yeah I'm fine Tayler is here with me". "Okay honey bye see you" My mom then said. "Bye mom love you". "I love you too honey".

We ended the phone call. I went inside into Taylers room again and sat in the bed. "So what do you want to do now?" Tayler said.

"Uh uh hu umm can we watch 'never have I ever ?"I asked I knew would say cause last time it really looked like he liked the series.

"Of course " Tayler said and smiled at me.

It was 5pm and it was already beginning to get dark outside, but all of a sudden I just started crying. Tears came down my cheek. Tayler turned his head to the side to look at me.

"Madi are you okay?" Tayler said to me worried. "Yeah yeah yea I'm okay" I said. Tayler took me in for a hug. he took his one arm around my waist and I took my arms around his waist and layed my head in his chest. Sometime after I fell asleep.

Tayler's POV

Madi had just fallen asleep and she was so pretty while she was sleeping and of course even prettier when she wasn't. It just hurts me to see her so sad. She is just so beautiful and i think i like her.... Again. wait no I don't like her she is my e-.

Couldn't finish my sentence I had in inside my head, because Kelianne came inside my room.

"So is there something going on between you and Madi?" Kelianne said."No she's my ex of course not" I told her. "Mhm you think I'm going to believe that. you're cuddling right now" Kelianne said. "She's just having a hard day today" I told Kelianne. "But the important question is do you like her?" Kelianne said. "no" I said.

"That was a good lie Tay. You know you can trust me right?" Kelianne said to me.

"Okay okay fine I like her, but I know that she doesn't like me. After all what I've done to her one the past and she's just started talking to me again" I said to Kelianne.

"Tay how do you know that she doesn't feel the same way? But you are never gonna find out if you don't make a move" Kelianne said.

"You're right Kelianne thank you, but Kelianne can you maybe buy chick-fil-a for me and Madi?" I said.

"yeah yeah," Kelianne said and smiled.

It have been half an hour and Madi is finally starting to wake up. Her head and hand is on my cheats. I knew was awake, but just didn't to open her eyes wake fully up. She grabbed me by my hoodie and pulled herself more into me.

Back to Madi's POV.

"Hi sleepyhead" Tay said. I was still really tired so I didn't answer him. I just listen to his voice.

"Madi, are you awake?" Tay said. I didn't answer him. Then he shouted "MADI !!!". I got the biggest shock when he began yelling. "WHAT THE FUCK TAYLER !!"I yelled back. "What?" Tayler said.

"I'm trying to sleep" I said in a sleepy voice. "Madi you've been sleeping for two hours." Tayler said.
"Okay? But I'm still tired" I said.

Then Kelianne came into the bedroom. "I have chick-fil-a" Kelianne said. I got up so fast when heard the word chick-fil-a. What? I love food. I jumped off the bed and took the bag with food out of Kellianne's hands and sat down in the bed again.

Tayler started laughing and Kelianne walked out the room. "Okay ouch you can wake up when you hear food, but not when yell at you". "Tay it's food it's more important" i said. "Did you just say that food is more important than me?" Tayler asked offended. "Yes" I said and began to eat my food and the same the Tayler. After we ate we decided to watched 'never have I ever'.  After we had ate it was like 9pm.

It was now 1 am and Tayler had fallen asleep with his head on my chest. He hugged my waist. I turned if the light and the TV and stroked Taylers' hair and some time after that I fell asleep too.

*****

Chapter 5 is done now

EDITED