Bryce!? (7)

MADI'S POV

I had just been inside at Olivia's room when I looked down at my phone. It was already 6 pm. I had just forgot all about the time cause me and Olivia had just been talking

"Madi? Nate have just send me a text. He ask if we want to go and eat at the boa steak house...do you want to join?" Olivia asked me. "Yeah let's go, but who's coming?" I asked Olivia.

"Um Kelianne, Chase (Kelianne's husband), Nate, um Bryce and Addison (not together)um Noah and Dixie........Oh and Tayler" Olivia said. "Liv I feel like it's gonna be really awkward" I said to her. "Why" she asked me"

(I made this story when Addison and Bryce were together sorry guys)

"About what happened with me and Tayler" I said. "Madi relax" she told.

We were now driving to the boa steak house and me, Olivia, Tayler and Nate drove together in Taylers car.

Chase and Kelianne drove together. When you got there the others were already there.

"So Madi this is Addison" Tayler introduced me to Addison and we hugged each other.

We were just standing out side waiting for the others to come. When someone catch my eye. I ran over to him and gave him the biggest hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist and my arms wrapped around his neck. We hugged for some time.

Before I could say anything Tayler came to us. "So you know Bryce?" Tayler asked. "Oh um yeah" I said to him. "So how do you know he each other?" He asked me.

"We met 2 years ago to my friends party and he was there too, but we stopped hanging out some few months ago" I said and kinda smiled.

"Why did you stop hanging out?" Tayler asked us. "We can talk about that another time" Bryce said.

TAYLER'S POV

I was so confused. Why Madi was running. When I saw her run up to a man. I looked more closely and found it was Bryce. They looked so happy. I don't why, but I became jealous.

"Aaaand there you lost her" Nate whispered to me. I immediately went up to Madi and Bryce after what Nate had said to me. I couldn't loose her now. I just got her back.

"So you know Bryce?" I asked her

"Oh um yeah"

"So how do you know each other?" I asked. Really jealous and a little bit annoyed.

"We met 2 years ago to my friends party and he was there too, but we stopped hanging out some few months ago" Madi told me.

"Why did you stop hanging out?" I then asked them "We can talk about that another time" Bryce said with a sad kind of smile.

We went into the boa steak house. We found a table to sit by. I sat down next to Madi and I thought  could have some more time with her than Bryce. When Bryce said next to Madi on the other side of her. We all ordered our food and we were just waiting.

"Oh sorry I never got your names" Madi said and smiled at them. "My name is Noah". "And I'm Dixie and also Noah's girlfriend. "And I'm Addison"x

I could see that Madi was beginning to become really good friends with the other girls.

Our food had just arrived and I could see that Madi and Bryce started talking really much together. I tried all the time to get into the conversation, but it didn't really work out. So I tried to text Nate. I took my phone out of my pocket and took my phone under the table so the others couldn't see what I texted.
Tayler
Nate I need your help!!!!

Nate
With what?

Tayler
With Madi. I tired to get in Bryce's and Madi's convo but that didn't work. What should I do!!!

Nate
Is Tayler jealous?😏

Tayler
Nope I'm not jealous.. I just don't want her with
Bryce

Nate
And why is that?
Because you are jealous

Tayler
Okay okay I'm jealous... help me

Nate
Umm do something so her attention is on you

Tayler
Like what?

Nate
Take your hand on her thigh

Tayler
Oh okay Nate you are a genius

END OF TEXT

I took my hand and put it on Madi's thigh. She looked at my hand and then looked at me and smiled. I smiled back to her. When Bryce put his hand on her other thigh.

Like wtf dude

I got so mad and now my smile was gone. I looked straight into his eyes and he did the same. Madi saw that Bryce was looking somewhere else so she turned  a bit to see me and Bryce giving each other the dead stare.

"This is enough. I can't stan this. What is wrong with you two?!. I gotta go now" Madi said angry. She took her things and went outside.

Me and Bryce both went outside pushed each other a bit to reach Madi first and of course it was Bryce who came first. I only came two seconds later I stood there too.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU TWO. IT'S LIKE YOU HAVE A RACE ABOUT ME!" Madi yelled at us obviously mad and sad.

"im sorry we were dumb and stupid " Bryce said. "Yes Madi we are sorry" I said.

"WHAT SHOULD IT HELP! JUST GET AWAY FROM ME ...OKAY?" Madi yelled again. 

"It's all your fault Tayler" Bryce said to me. "why is it my fault it is as much your fault as it is my fault" I told Bryce.

"it's none of your fault the only ones fault this was, was mine, because I thought I could let you two come back into my life and I gave you another chance. I should never have gave you guys another chance" Madi said with tears in her eyes and went into her uber.

*******

Chapter 7 is done

EDITED