I need you (8)

MADI'S POV

I had just got driven home by the Uber driver. My eyes wee completely red and you can see I've been crying like hell. I took my key out of my bag and locked the door up and went inside.

When I walked in the door my mom stood in the hallway. I could see that she just came into the hallway. Maybe because she heard me at the door.

"Madi what happened?" My mom said concerned and with a worried look on her face. "Um..nothing.." I said and sniffed between the words. I think my mom knew that she shouldn't ask me any questions and just let me be.

I went upstairs and sat down on my bed. All I did was stare at the white wall in my room. While I was looking at the wall I thought about everything that had happened today.

Then my phone rang and that stopped me from looking at the wall. I looked at my phone to see who was calling me and it was Olivia calling FaceTime. I chose to take it and sit outside on my balcony. Before going outside I took my blanket with me and put it around my shoulders for the warm.

Conversation between Madi and Olivia on the phone.

"Hi Madi" Olivia said.

"Hi Liv" you said.

"Are you okay!?" Olivia asked me worried. She could see I've been crying too. "Oh yeah I'm fine" I said to her". She just looked at me and didn't buy my lie, but didn't say anything about it.

"Madi what happened between you and the boys today?" She then asked me after sometime.

"Um..When we were at Boa. Tayler put his hand on my thi-" I said but didn't get to finish my sentence because Olivia interrupted me. "OMFG ihhhhh ..... wait wait wait why are you upset then?" Olivia said with a confused look on her face.

"Because that wasn't all that happened. After Bryce saw Taylers hand on my thigh. He also put his on mine. I just felt kinda of uncomfortable and angry because I felt like they only did it to be better that each other and forgot about my feelings" I said.

I then began talking again when there was no one who talked. "And when I went outside the boys followed me and they just started arguing even more. So I just went home aaaand now I'm here" I said and finally finished what had happened today.

"And how are you now? Like how do you feel?" Olivia then asked me. "I feel like I've been played" I said and looked down. "Why do you feel that way?" She then asked me.

"I like Tayler and I got butterflies in my stomach when he took his hand in my thigh, but when I saw that Bryce was doing the same thing and the two of them looked at each other like they wanted to kill each other. It did just feel like I was an object and I don't want to feel like that". When I said that I felt tears streaming down my cheek, but no sound come out like when you cry. Just tears coming down.

"Madi I'm sorry to hear that..do you want me and the girls to come over and we can have a girls night" Olivia asked and tried to make me happy.

"Liv I just need some time to be alone right now okay?" I said.

"Yes okay of course um.. just call me if you need anything and I will come right away okay?" Olivia said.

"Okay Liv" I said and smiled at the phone.

"Goodbye Madi" Olivia said and smiled back at me thorough the phone.

"Bye liv" I said and stopped the FaceTime.

OLIVIA'S POV

I had just talked on the phone Madi and I was so angry at Bryce and Tayler. Like who do they think they are to hurt my best friend.

I went upstairs on my way to Taylers room to talk to him. When I got closer to his room I could hear things smashing. It sounded like he was throwing things around and I heard glass smashing too.

I stared running so fast as I could until I came to Nate's room.

"NATE NATE YOU NEED TO HELP. I WAS ON MY WAY TO TAYLERS ROOM WHEN I HEARD THINGS SMASH" I said.

Nate immediately ran into Taylers room. He knew what was happening. This have happened before. So we all knew what was happening.

After some years ago. He started to become like that, but it began to stop when Madi came back to him.

Nate told that I was best to just stay in my bed room. So that was what I did.

NATE'S POV

I ran up to Taylers door, but it was locked. "TAYLER OPEN THE DOOR !!!" I yelled loud so he could hear it. "No thanks" Tayler said while laughing. Like nothing is happening right now.

"TAYLER OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR !!!" I then yelled at him.

"IM NOT GONNA OPEN THE DOOR. THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN MAKE ME OPEN THE DOOR IS MADI AND SHE IS NOT HERE AND SHES NEVER COMING BACK TO ME NOW" Tayler shouted I could hear he was crying now.

It was silent for some time. The only thing I could hear was Tayler crying and some snobs.

I went to Olivia's room and told her what was happening and she said she'll call Madi.

MADI'S POV

I went inside again. After I had sat outside for sometime now. I then sat in my bed again in the same position as before and looked at the wall at the same spot as before too.

Then I heard my phone vibrate again. I looked at my phone to see who was calling and it was Olivia again. I decided to take the phone.

Conversation between you and Olivia on the phone

"Madi you have to come here right now !!" Olivia said and kinda panicked.

"Why? I don't want to see Tayler right now" I said, but was kinda worried.

"Madi please...we need you to talk to him" Olivia said desperate.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"I was on my way into his room, when I heard things being smashed. Madi we just don't want anything to happened to him. We are worried" Olivia too me.

"Um okay.. can you come and get me" I asked her.

"Okay okay I'm coming now" Olivia said in a rush.

********

Chapter 8 is done now

EDITED