Sway House (10)

~one week later~

I had started hanging out a lot with the Triller Compound. I forgave Bryce and today me and him was hanging out.

Bryce said he would come and get me and we would go to The Sway House. It was 12 pm and he said he's would be here at 1.30 pm. I took a shower and find an outfit for the day. I put some natural makeup on and that was it.

It was now 1.30 pm and Bryce had messaged me and told me he was outside

"Mom I'm going now!" I yelled to her. "Okay honey" my mother said back to me.

Bryce stood outside in front of his car leaning against it. When he you he went towards you gave you a hug.

We drove to Sway House

(btw you haven't met the sway boys before)

We had arrived at the sway house. Bryce parked the car and I took my off my seatbelt and got out of the car. Bryce open the door to Sway.

When you came in you could see boys there sat on the couch and watched YouTube.

When we went into the living room all the attention came to you. "Ohh Bryce is this your new girl" A boy with puffy brown hair and blue eyes asked.

"Nahh man it's just my friend Madi" Bryce said as he gave the brown haired boy a bro hug.

"Okay Madi this is Josh, Jaden, Anthoney, Griffin, Quinton, Kio, Blake and Noah and guys this is Madi" Bryce said.

I sat down on the couch and talked a little bit about myself. That's when the door opens and you saw lots of girls coming in the door.

Someone came to hug and I got surprised. When I saw who it was I hugged back. "Omg Dixie I missed you". She hugged me back and said "I missed you too"

"Omg it's Madi" A girl with black hair said and came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Oh btw my name is Avani, Anthony's girlfriend" Avani said. "Nice to meet you Avani" I said to her and smiled at her.

"I'm Amelie, Blake's girlfriend" Amelie said and gave me a hug.

"And I'm Madison, but you can call me Mads" Mads said and gave me a hug. "Oh and I'm Jaden's girlfriend" Mads said.

"And I'm Cynthia. Quintons girlfriend" Cynthia said and gave me a hug.

We went upstairs to Avani's and Anthony's room
and talked. "Okay Madi spill the tea" Avani said. "Spill the tea about what?" I asked.

" You and Bryce !! "All the girls said at the same time". "Umm nothing .... what should there be between us?" I said.

"Bryce is so into you"Cynthia said. "True"All the others said except you and Cynthia. "No we are just friends" I said.

"You two are just friends, but I can't literally see that Bryce likes you" Mads then said. "And how can you see that?" Asked her.

"The way he looks at you" Amelie answered the question. "The way he smiles at you every time you say a word" Dixie said.

"Enough of that what are we going to do?" I asked them. "TIKTOKS" All the girls said. "Umm I don't have tiktok" I said to them. "OMFG you have to download it !!!" Avani said.

I downloaded tiktok and created an account. We made some tiktoks on each other's accounts.

**********

Chapter 10 is done now

EDITED