The lyrics (18)

We had just finished making tiktoks. When I came up with some lyrics, that could be good for a song.

"AVANI DO YOU HAVE ANY PAPER AND PEN?" I asked her. I was kinda panicking, cause what if I forgot it?

"Ys why" Avani asked me.

"I just came up with some lyrics that I need to write" I said. Avani went and got paper and a pen.

"Here you go" Avani said while giving me a piece of paper and a pen. I began writing.

Does she move your body

Like I moved your body?

'Cause I wanna know, yeah, I wanna know

Does she make you feel wanted?

Is she all you wanted?

'Cause I wanna know, yeah, I wanna know

I want to know
I want to know

Is she all you wanted?
'Cause I wanna know, yeah, I wanna know

Is she the one

That I couldn't be for you?

Is she the one?

Mmm, I hate that you are the one

That I'll never get over

That I wanna get closer to

(THE SONG IS CALLED "I WANNA KNOW BY BEA MILLER

"Can I see it?" Avani said. "Yeah sure" I said and the others read it too. "OMFG MADI it's amazing" Amelie said.

"Is it about Tayler?" Avani asked. I just nodded. "Wait who is Tayler?" Riley asked.  "Oh um that's my ex" I said.

"Like in Tayler Holder," Riley said. "Yep" I said.
"What happened? it's okay if don't want to say it" Riley said.

"Um he was cheating on me" I said.

"Im so so so sorry" Riley said and gave me a hug. I just smiled.

Me and the girls chose to drive to Burger King, when we came back homer. We started eating while watching a movie.

It was now 10pm so me and Amelie chose to drive home. She drove me home. I walked inside. I went into the living room. My mom was there. So I sat on the couch. Next to her.

"How are you" my mom asked."Better .... when I was at avani's I came up with some lyrics for a song" I said.

It has always been my dream to make my own music and put it out.

"It's great i am happy for you" my mom said with a smile.

Sometime after that I went upstairs. Oh wanted to make some tiktoks. I decided to watch YouTube and after some time I fell asleep.

******************

Chapter 18 is done now

EDITED