The end (21)

The next day I woke up. I got ready and put on some sweats.

 I got ready and put on some sweats

THE SWEATS OUTFIT

I went downstairs and cooked breakfast for me, my brother and my mother. "JACKSON!... MOM!! BREAKFAST IS READY" I yelled at my family. Jackson ran down the stairs and sat and began eating.

My mom came down after a few seconds later and now we all sat down and ate food together.

It was 1pm and I went upstairs to find an outfit for today.

OUTFIT FOR TODAY!!!

The time were now 2 pm. I had found an outfit and put some makeup on. I messaged Dixie and Addison. If they would like to hang out ( btw you and Addi are good friends). They said yes and we met at Addisons house.

I went downstairs and took my car keys and drove to Starbucks on the way to Addisons. When I arrived Dixie was already there. I said hello to Addisons family and gave them a hug. I made some tiktoks with Addisons family.

Me, Dixie and Addison all's went up stairs to her room and talked. We saw some YouTube. I went live and answered some questions. It was now 3pm and we chose to make some tiktoks.

After we had made tiktok. We all decided to go for lunch at a cafe. After walking around the streets where there were many shops. So we shopped a little bit today. It was now 6pm and me and Dixie took home.

I walked inside. I took off my shoes and hung up my jacket. "MOM IM HOME" I shouted and I were in my way into the living room.

When I entered the living room I saw Nate, my brother and my mother sitting in the couch. "What is Nate doing here?" I asked.

"Umm I came here to hang out with you and your mom said I could come inside and wait" Nate said and looked down at the floor the whole time.

"Nate... just tell me the truth.. I can se when you're lying" I said to him. "Okay..um..Madi I came here because me and your mom needed to talk to about something important" he told me.

"And what was that important thing that you had to tell him?" I asked Nate.

"Nate ... I think it's best if you just tell Madi ...." my mom said to Nate.

"Yes you are right ..... umm .... Madi" "I hope that you don't get mad at me or anything" Nate said. "Why should I be mad at you?" I asked him.

"um ... how can I say this .... um ... I'm your brother" Nate said. you couldn't  get a single word out when he said that.

"I just didn't say it to you after all with Tayler ... and before I would say it to you or Jackson I wanted to get to know your ... our mother better before I told you two .. Jackson just found out "Nate said.

"So are you mad at me?" Nate asked me.

"no .. that's okay I understand that ... come here and give your sister a hug" I said and opened my arms. Nate smiled and gave me a hug.

I chose to order food for dinner and I had just relaxed and watched some movies. After that i made tiktoks with Nate, Jackson and my mother.

It was 9pm in a few minutes so I chose to drive to the beach now. I arrived when it was 9.02 pm and I saw Tayler standing there on the beach. I went up to him.

"So you said you needed to explain me something" I said to him. "Umm.. yea Madi... I was only cheating on you with Charly because she threatened me. She said she would you... and I didn't want that to happened because... I-I-I love you Madi" Tayler said with a tear rolling down his cheek.

The only thing I could do was smile, because he did all of just because he wanted to protect me. He said he loves me.

Tayler looked at you confused and the only thing that felt right in that moment was to kiss him...

He kissed me back and I could feel him smile in the kiss. The two is pulled away and I looked him in the eyes and he did the same with me.

"I love you too Tayler Holder" I said with a smile on my lips. When Tayler heard those words come out off my mouth he began to smile so much.

*********************

THE END

Last chapter is done now

EDITED