Breaking up?! (13)

~one week later~
Bryce and I haven't been so good. We haven't been together all week and we were normally together the whole week. So I decided to drive to Sway House and surprise him.

I went out off my door and went inside my car. Then I drove to Sway House and now I had arrived.

I knocked on the door and Noah opened it. I gave him a hug and said that I'm going upstairs to Bryce. He smiled and sat on the couch again and watched YouTube.

I went upstairs to Bryce's room. I was shocked when I opened the door. There he was, but not alone, but with Addison. Those two were having sex. I immediately closed the door and went downstairs.

"Madi? Shouldn't you be with Bryce?" Noah asked. "Ha ... nah he's to busy fucking Addison" I said without any emotions.

"And you aren't sad" He asked. "I- Actually I'm not. I would think I would be sad now that it's my boyfriend cheating, but to be honest I'm not sad" I said still a little confused and sat next to Noah on the couch.

"Maybe it was because you didn't have real feelings for him? Because if it was Dixie wouldn't come out off my room and I would cry" he then said to me.

"Noah think you're right. I love him, but ..... I'm not in love with him" I told Noah.

"Maybe it's because there's someone else you're in love with?" Noah kind of asked. "Yeah I think you're right Noah" I said. "Who is it you like then?" Noah asked. I looked down at my fingers and began playing with them.

"Let me guess is this boy possibly called Tayler Holder?" Noah kind of asked, but knew he was right.

"Am I right?" He said proud of himself.

"Yeah Noah you're right" I said and finally looked up again. "Noah I have to go. Can you tell Bryce to call, when he's done with-". "Yeah yeah of course" Noah said and interrupted me and didn't want to hear more.

I stood up from the couch and gave Noah a hug and thanked him for his help. I walked out off the front and got into my car and called Olivia.

~conversation between you and olivia~

Me: LIV LIV

Liv: whats wrong?

Me: Are you with anyone right now?

Liv: Yes I'm with Tayler and Cody why?

Me: Am I on high?

Liv: Yes

Me: Take me off from high okay?

liv: Okay

Me: Bryce cheated on me

Liv: But why do you sound so happy?

you: I talked to Noah and I realized that I liked someone else

Liv: And who is it?

Me : TAYLER !!!

Liv: OMFG !!! ... are you coming by?

Me: Yeah I'm on my way !

Liv: Okay byee love you!

Me: Byee love you too!

I arrived at the Triller Compound. I knocked on the door and Olivia opens the door. She gave me a big right hug. "So where's Tay?" I asked while I whispered. "Um he went upstairs into his room" Olivia told me.

I went upstairs and I came to Taylers door and I knocked. "Who is it" Tayler said behind the door.

"Um Madi" I told him. "Madi?" Tayler said confused and opened the door. The first thing I wanted to do was kiss him. So I went up to him and kissed him on his lips.

He was surprised, but a few seconds later he gave in. I walked inside to his room with stopping the kiss. We sat on the bed and then pulled away.

"Madi you have boyfriend. You shouldn't have kissed me" Tayler said. "Tay I like you, like like you like you" when I said that I could see a smile appear on Taylers face.

"And how did you change your mind?" He asked me. "Um I went to Sway to surprise Bryce, but i saw him fuck Addison. Then me and Noah talked about it because i wasn't sad or anything about it and Noah said it could have been because I liked someone else
and then thought about you Tay" I said. Tayler started to get an every bigger smile on lips and then he kissed me. We kissed for some time, but we then pulled away.

"So what happened to Bryce after?" Tayler asked. "Well I couldn't say anything while he was fucking Addison. So I said to Noah when he was done with what he was done with say to him that he needs to call me. So I can break up with him" I said.

"So wh-" Tayler was interrupted by my phone starting to ring. Who is it?" Tayler said. "Um Bryce" I said and went out on the balcony.

~ conversation between you and bryce ~

Bryce: Hi Madi. Noah said i should call you.

Me: Um yes I came over today to surprise you when I saw you and addison you know ..

Bryce: i-i im so sorry Madi

Me: it's okay ..... Bryce..I talked to Noah and realized that I liked someone else and that I wasn't in love with you.  of course i love you but just as a friend and no more.

Bryce: ohh thank god Madi ... I was going to say the same thing to you ....

Me: oh okay ..... friends?

Bryce: best friends!

Me: okay byee Bryce

Bryce: yeah byee Madi

~ end of conversation ~

"So what did he say" Tayler said.

"Um he said he felt the same way as me and we thought it was just better to be friends" i said.

"So what are we going to do" Tayler said.

"Tiktoks!" you said. "no no not tiktoks" Tayler said.

"Come on please" i said while making pouty face. "Madi you know I cant say no to that face" Tayler said. "Then it's a yes?" I said with a smile. "Yes it is yes" Tayler said.

*************

Chapter 13 is done now

EDITED