Girlfriend now (15)

The next day I woke up with a strong arm around my waist. I smiled to myself when I remembered that Tayler had asked me to be his girlfriend. I turned the other way and put your head in Taylers chest. After a few minutes Tayler woke up.

"Good morning babe" I said. "Good morning babe" Tayler said.
I were in my way out from the bed, but Tayler hold my wrist. "Just five minutes more" Tayler said in a tired voice. I laid down again and laid my head on Taylers chest and he had one of his arms around my waist. We just laid like that for a few minutes.

"Okay babe now I'm going" I said. "No" Tayler said in a sad and tired voice and took both of his arms around your waist and pulled you more into him than before.

"Babe"I said. "Yes?" Tayler said. "I have to get ready" I then told Tayler. "Okay fine the go" Tayler said I were a bit to got, but Tayler grabbed your wrist again.

"But i need a kiss first" Tayler said. I went up to him and gave him a quick kiss.

I got ready and went into Olivia's room. She opened the door and quickly pulled me into her room.

you got ready and went in to olivia. she opened the door and quickly pulled you into her room.

"Tell.me.everything." Olivia said. "Okay so he took me to the beach and he decorated it up with candles, pillows and blankets inside the trunk" I said. "Awww thats so cute" Olivia said.

After sometime we decided to go downstairs and eat breakfast. "So when are going to tell people that you and Tayler are together?" Kelianne said

"Umm I don't know..Babe?" I told Kelianne and called after Tayler. "Umm maybe after some weeks" Tayler said. "Okay" I said and just talked about random things.

When we were done eating we made tiktoks.

***************

Chapter 15 is done now

EDITED