Tayler? (2)

"MADI !! MADI! WAKE UP." I could hear shouting in my ear. I opened my eyes and saw Olivia. She just smiled at me like she didn't just yell me in my ear.
"What I'm trying to sleep" I said to Olivia.
"MADI THE TRILLER COMPOUND. Are Coming  by can you remember I told you about it yesterday." Olivia then said. "Oh yeah let's get ready then" I said.
"Let's go" Olivia then said. "they're coming in an hour" Olivia said (it was 12pm).

"Oh okay nice". I took some clothes on. I decided to wear a basic outfit

 I decided to wear a basic outfit

This is the outfit

I put on some natural makeup. When the bell rang rang. Olivia went downstairs and opened the door.When they were on their way in through the front door I were already done.

"MADI COME DOWN" Olivia shouted from down stairs. "IM COMING" I yelled back while going down the stairs. I came down stairs and Olivia introduced me to everyone.

"Okay Madi this is Nate, Markel, Cody Aisha and Azra they are twins and this is Kelianne and guys this is Madi. Wait where is Tayler?". Olivia said.

"he chose to drive in the moving truck". Nate said.

"oh umm okay". Olivia said and smiled.

We were all on our way up the stairs. When were heard someone rang the doorbell. We went downstairs and Olivia opened the door.

When Olivia opened the door I saw the person I least wanted to see in the whole world. I gave him and angry look. We made eye contact, but he then looked away with a sad expression on his face.

"Madi this is Tayler, Tayler this is Madison aka Madi" Olivia said to Tayler.

Tayler tried to give me the hand. But I just looked at him and didn't do anything.

"Umm Madi are you okay you look like someone who wants to kill Tayler" Nate said and laughed a little bit.

"It doesn't look like she likes Tayler" Cody said.

"I just can't stand boys who are a cheaters." I said.

Tayler just looked down at his feet with a sad face.

Olivia looked at you and took you into the kitchen. "Why are you so mean to Tayler?" Olivia said.

"I just .. I just dont like him". you said.

"Madi come up with an answer why don't you like Tayler? Madi he is like a brother to me please be kind towards him". Olivia said.

"Okay fine I don't like Tayler because two years ago. he was cheating on me". I said.

"not okay Madi it's two years ago". Olivia said.

"He was  the boy that I loved with all my heart the person I would spend the rest of my life with, but it didn't happen because he was cheating . But what hurt the most was that when I found out he was cheating.  I asked him if he was cheating. He looked directly into my eyes and said he wasn't cheating .It really hurts when the person you love most in your life just lies to you right in your face. He was the first one I started to love after my dad died" you said with a tear came down your cheek .

"No Madi I didn't know that. I'm really sorry" Olivia said and came and gave me a hug now I really needed it.

"Madi just stop talking to him and it would be fine okay?" Olivia said.

"okay" I answered back.

**

Chapter 2 is done hope you like it

EDITED