The date (14)

~One week later~

Tayler and I have been doing well. We were doing all the things a couple would, but weren't yet.

Today Tayler had asked me on a date. I've asked Avani and Amelie to help me with what to wear, makeup and hair. They said yeas and they had just arrived at your house. I gave them a hug and went upstairs to my room.

"So what are you going to do today?" Avani said. "I don't know he said it was a surprise, but he said I should wear some comfy clothes" I said.

""When will he come and get you?" Amelie asked me. "Um at 7 pm" I said. We had much time cause the time was 5pm right now.

Avani put some makeup on. She made the natural look. Amelie curled your hair.

Now it was 6 pm and we were done with the hair and makeup. So now it was time to find an outfit. We used 30 minutes on that and now I was done.

 We used 30 minutes on that and now I was done

This is the outfit

The girls went, because Tayler was gonna be here soon. I said goodbye to them and they left.

I went into the living room and sat down on the couch next to my mom.

"Looking forward to your date today?" My mom asked me. "Yes" I said and smiled. "And who's that lucky boy?" My mom asked. "Tayler" I told her.

"Looking forward to your date today?" your mom said. "Like in Tayler Holder" my mom asked me. "Yes mom Tayler Holder" I then told her

"I missed that boy..it's so long since I've seen him" my mom said.

I heard a knock on the main door. I went into the hallway. I opened that door. I saw Tayler with roses in his hands. He wore sweatpants and a hoodie. I gave him a hug and he gave me the flowers. My mom came up and stood behind me.

"Hi Mrs Miller" Tayler said and came up and gave my mom a hug. "Tayler just call me Jennifer" my mom said and smiled.

"Okay mom we're gonna go now so. Bye" I said and waved goodbye to her and took Tayler by the hand. We then went out the door.

I were on my way to open the car door, but Tayler opened it for me. When we were driving Tayler put his hand on my thigh. I then put my hand on his hand that was placed on my thigh.

We arrived at the beach. Tayler told me to wait inside the car while he made it ready. He went behind the car and opened the large trunk.

Then Tayler told me to come outside. So I went out if the door and behind the car where he was waiting on me.  I were surprised I didn't know what to say I looked perfect.

  I were surprised I didn't know what to say I looked perfect

How it looks like
Tayler took a picture of me. While the sunset was in the background.

When we had finished eating Tayler asked me something

"Madi?" Tayler asked and looked at me in the eyes. "Mhm Tay" I looked at him too.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Tayler asked me. A smile crept on my lips and I just couldn't stop smiling.

"Yes ofc I'll be your girlfriend" I said. We kissed and when we pulled away I put my head on his chest.

After an hour or so we went back to The Triller Compound. Everyone asked how it went. We all had a little small talk. We. Me and Tayler decided to go upstairs and fell asleep.

**************

Chapter 14 is done now

EDITED