I love you? (9)

MADI'S POV

I waited some time and then Olivia messaged me and told me she was outside. I put on my shoes and walked out the door. I got in the car and we just talked a little bit about what had happened between me, Tayler and Bryce.

When I came to the Triller Compound. I hurried up stairs. I grabbed the handle, but the door was locked.

"Go away Nate I've already said I'm not opening unless it's Madi and we both know for a fact that it's not her" I heard Tayler said thorough the door.

"It's not Nate it's me Tay open the door" I said.

I could hear steps coming closer to the door and I heard him unlock the door and then after opened it.

The only thing I could do and think of was hugging him. We hugged for some time. When we stopped the hug. We sat down on his bed and I could see that there were glass smashed on the floor.

"So what happened here Tay" I asked and pointed to the broken glass. "Ah um I was just angry" he said and looked down. "And why were you angry"
I then asked him.

"Madi because I hurt you, when I saw you cry that day I was so sad. I don't like seeing you sad. Because I love y-... Umm I love when you smile" Tayler said nervously while he scratched the back of his neck

"Oh umm do you want to watch 'never have I ever'?" Tayler then asked. "Yeah why not? But we need to clean all this up first okay?" I said to him

"Okay" Tayler said and smiled after and you returned the smile.

When the two of us were done. We layed down in Taylers bed. I put my head on his chest and his arm were around my waist. A few episodes later. Tayler had fallen asleep. I turned off the TV and gave Tayler a kiss on the cheek and you fell asleep a few minutes later.

*********

Chapter 9 is done now

EDITED