Sleepover (3)

Me and Olivia went into the hallway by the door where the others were standing. I started to go upstairs into Olivia's room and take down the boxes to the moving truck. I walked out of the door. I weee ready to put the box in the moving truck. When the door in the moving truck was closed. How was I suppose to this now. No let me just lay it down and then open the door. But before I could do that someone said something

"Shall I open the door for you?" Tayler said to me while giving a little smile

" No thanks". I said to him.

I layed the box down on the ground and open the door. An hour later we had got all the boxes into the truck and we had to drive to the thriller compound. When we had come to the house. We all began putting the boxes in Olivia's room. When we were done with that me and Olivia began to unpack the boxes and decorating her room. The time was now 7pm when someone knocked on the door. "Come in" Olivia said to the person who had knocked on the door. Kelianne entered the room. "umm so we are gonna go out and eat are you guys coming?" Kelianne said to us."yeah we're coming in 2 minutes" Olivia said answered Kelianne.

Kelianne walked out of the room. I took my necessarily things and we went downstairs. We all drove to boa steak house. Me and Olivia drove there together.

We had arrived at boa steakhouse.I forgot my bag so I didn't enter the door. So Olivia asked
"Madi are you coming?". "Yes umm just go in. I just need to pick up my bag I'm coming in 2 seconds" I said and smiled. "okay" Olivia said and smiled back and went inside.

When I walked into the boa steak house there was only one seat left and it was next to Tayler. I came closer and Tayler looked at me and I just rolled my eyes at him. I sat down on the chair next to Tayler. "Okay so do you guys know each other?" Cody asked me and Tayler. "yes we know each other" Tayler said and scratched the back of his head. "how do you know each other?" Markel asked. "umm we were in a relationship when we went to high school and I moved" Tayler said. "But why were you so mad at him Madi?" Nate said. "Something just happened in the past between me and Tayler" I said and gave a sad smile.

We all finished eating and we were all on our way back to our cars. "Madi, do you want to sleep over". Kelianne asked me. "uh uh uuh and we can make face masks". Aisha said exited "And we can watch movies". Azra said with a smile. "And buy candy and snacks" Olivia said."Then do you want to sleep over?". Kelianne asked me while she was smiling. "Okay okay why not. wait I don't have any clothes". I said."We can just all five drive together to your house and you can pick up some clothes and after that we can go to target and buy candy and snacks". Olivia said.

We drove home to me and I went on upstairs and took some makeup with me, an outfit for tomorrow and pajamas. When I had packed everything . I got back in the car and we drove to Target. We bought some candy, snacks, drinks and ice cream. When we came back to the triller compound we all sat in the living room. We got the snacks, candy and drinks ready . We then all went to put on our pajamas and the time was now 10pm. You chose to watch the movie 'to all the boys i've i loved before'.

We were 3 minutes in the movie. When the boys came down stairs. "So what are you guys doing" Nate asked. "We're just watching movies" I answered and then Tayler and I made eye contact, but I looked away. "Do you want to see it with us?" Olivia said. "No thanks" all the boys said.

They took some snacks and went up again. We had just finished the movie and it was 12am. So we put on our face masks. After that we started watching 'to all the boys ps i still love you'. I took some ice cream and ate it. When we were halfway through the movie, everyone had fallen asleep. When it was 3am I woke up and went into the kitchen and took some water. When you heard foot steps coming closer. I was so scared that i took a knife as fast as possible. I know it sound stupid, but I was scared. The person came into the kitchen. "Wow wow.. beware of the knife there" Tayler said with hands over his head. "I thought it was someone breaking into the house" I said to him.
Tayler started laughing. "Well I just came down to get something to drink" Tayler said.
He took something to drink and went upstairs and
I went into the living room and fell asleep again.

***

Chapter 3 is done

EDITED