The party (20)

The song there are in the top is the song you have wrote

~ one week later ~

I've been sleeping at Amelie's house all week. I haven't felt like going home to my mom. My song was done. Today at 13 am it would come out and the away boys insisted on making a party for the song when I comes out.

************

It was 3pm. Riley and Avani had come home to Amelie. We all just chilled and talked until 5pm. We got ready for the party. Avani did the makeup on everyone and Amelie helped with the outfits and Riley did my hair.

 Avani did the makeup on everyone and Amelie helped with the outfits and Riley did my hair

YOUR OUTFIT

***************

It was 9pm and I drove to the sway house. I said hi to them all and gave them a hug.

We all just talked for a little. It was just past 10pm and many people started coming including Tayler and Nate . I made eye contact with Nate and I smiled at him and he smiled back. I became happy inside.

We all partied and drank alcohol, played beer pong and never have I ever.

*******

The time had become 11.59pm and we were all counting down.

"5 .... 4 .... 3 ..... 2 .... 1 .." We all shouted and my song began.

Tayler looked at me with a sad face, but he turned around and kissed Charly. I got so sad and I just wanted to be out of here. I didn't feel well, but Nate came immediately and gave me a hug. I felt so much better not.

"have you forgiven me?" I asked in a sad voice and I was about to cry.

"Madi of course ... I shouldn't have been so mad at you" Nate said and I gave him one more hug.

*********

Tayler came up to me.

"Congratulations Madi on your new song it's really good" Tayler said. "Tayler you can't just think everything is completely firm between us after what you did" I said.

"Madi I am so so so sorry......I have a really good explanation for why I did it" Tayler said

"And what explanation is that?" I said.

"Madi I can't say this here..... but meet me tomorrow at 9pm at the beach ... okay?" Tayler said.

"....... okay ...... fine" I told him.

"Thank y-" Tayler said but before he could say more I left.

********************

Chapter 20 is now done

EDITED